Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Ireland AM

• 09-05-2021 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,533 ✭✭✭✭ Beechwoodspark

Thought I’d start a thread for ireland AM on virgin

I usually only get to see it on the wkend - I’m aware there is a week day version also.

Enjoyable show

Where is Simon Delaney gone does anyone know?

No sign of him the last few weeks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭ Speedsie

Where is Simon Delaney gone does anyone know?

No sign of him the last few weeks

We can only live in hope.
    Unfortunately I'd say he's just on a break and will be back on our screens shortly to inflict us with his presence.

I'm aware I'm not forced to watch the programme, but my mother does, so it's on in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,533 ✭✭✭✭ Beechwoodspark

Speedsie wrote: »
    We can only live in hope.
    Unfortunately I'd say he's just on a break and will be back on our screens shortly to inflict us with his presence.

I'm aware I'm not forced to watch the programme, but my mother does, so it's on in the background.

Ah he’s not the worst. He’s shown he’s multi talented over the last year with his cookery slots

• Registered Users Posts: 71,929 ✭✭✭✭ Atlantic Dawn

Advertisement