Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meal plan app

Options
  • 03-05-2021 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good meal plan app where I can input the amount of calories I want to eat?

Thanks

Edit - looking for something fitness minded.. Not googhousekeeping’s recommendation to eat 3 crackers for lunch and 4 more for dinner!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Cooled1

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good meal plan app where I can input the amount of calories I want to eat?

Thanks

Edit - looking for something fitness minded.. Not googhousekeeping’s recommendation to eat 3 crackers for lunch and 4 more for dinner!

Thanks!

Eatthismuch.com is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

My fitness pal. I downloaded it about 6 weeks ago and my only regret is I didnt do it sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

dobman88 wrote: »
    My fitness pal. I downloaded it about 6 weeks ago and my only regret is I didnt do it sooner.

Thanks! I thought that was just a cal counter, i didnt know it had a meal planner? I’ll try it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Check out healthymealplans.com

It has a load of recipes with calorie info and you can drag the recipes in to a weekly calendar and it'll do a shopping list too. I have used a lot of recipes from that site. If you wanna check out the lady behind it she's The Domestic Geek on YouTube.

Advertisement