Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAPPY DAYS

Options
  • 01-05-2021 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Greetings all, great day to be alive TBTG, restrictions being eased, Clubs/Ranges & other facilities opening countrywide and it was a super fine day in HH and a maiden voyage for my new rifle. More later...

Met clivej (member here) and we had a good old natter, following safety protocols and safety distancing of course.

Thanks for the safety flag Clive, fits like a dream. :)

Lads, Clivej’s CZ LRP is one serious bit of kit, awesome, I’ll say no more as I don’t want to steal his thunder when he posts range results.

All I can say is I want one…………when is Santa coming ………….:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭clivej

JP your an auld charmer, bit like meself. ;)

Great to be able to get out again, and following all the Covid 19 protocols and regulations.

CZ457 LRP shot very well after a lot of ammo testing, but the trigger weight was far too heavy at nearly 3lb. I changed the trigger spring out when I got home last night, now it's down to 1lb 3oz. Talk again ASAP. :)

Advertisement