Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irishman Running Abroad Virtual 5K In Memory of Gillian Ryan

• 30-04-2021 5:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭

Just posting this here for anyone who wants to do a small (or big) run and donate a few bob to a very worthy cause.
    I know the work these people do goes largely un noticed until we hear of such tragic circumstances.
    I know that some members stayed with her body all through the night, which can't have been easy.

Athletics legend Sonia O’Sullivan is organising a Memorial Race for Horse & Jockey native Gillian Ryan, who died while out for a run on the Comeragh Mountains last week.
    'The ‘Irishman Running Abroad Virtual 5K In Memory of Gillian Ryan’ is being held on this Sunday, May 2, from 9am and can be run from any location in the world as part of the Strava running app.
    Those who plan on taking part in the race on Sunday and their supporters are welcome to donate to the link below.
    https://gofund.me/2bbaabb0

Advertisement