Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyberpunk problem continues

• 27-04-2021 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been answered before but im fairly sure it hasnt.
    Ive tried reddit/youtube/twitter and cant come up with any sort of explanation or help with this game breaking issue with Cyberpunk.
    Basically I have a Series S, bought the game on pre order, started playing day 1 and everything was great. Didnt really have the issues most people were experiencing. Then the first patch broke the game for me basically.
    Now whenever the character moves I get a trail of ghost images following me on screen which makes any action or shooting sequences completely unplayable.

https://imgur.com/gE25Y2I

Ive reinstalled the game, deleted my saves and started over, contacted the company but no joy. Anyone know of any obvious thing that im doing wrong or do I just have to wait another 3+ months for the next gen update and hope that fixes it. Beyond frustrating but the game seems great which is all the more disappointing.

Thanks for any help and apologies if this is in the wrong forum

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Is it just Cyberpunk, or do other games exhibit the same symptoms?

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Underpaid Mike

CatInABox wrote: »
    Is it just Cyberpunk, or do other games exhibit the same symptoms?

Just cyberpunk and only when turning left or right, which is most of the time. When static the world looks amazing.

I've turned off all the motion blur etc toggles I can find but to no avail

Advertisement