Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Anybody have any good Sources to compare EV Van pricing

  • 26-04-2021 4:45pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 3 robod42


    Looking to find the best EV Van, cant find a good comparison.
    Tagged:


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 10,919 ✭✭✭✭ Calahonda52


    There are no good EV vans, just EV vans


  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭ slave1


    Bit harsh, An Post seem to be happy with the Renault Kangoo ZE, there is also a Renault Zoe van and that guy has serious range (albeit smaller).


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,862 ✭✭✭✭ ELM327


    All of which have no fast charging.

    I'm looking at getting a van to help with my online side business. Looked at cheap 4-6 year old Transits and Sprinters, they are a few K to buy. New vans start around 20k.

    The ZE Master is 66k+ new!!!!!

    I need a large van and would love an electric one but, to quote Apu, "Such a product does not exist"


  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭ al2009


    Fully charged did a good 5 parter on the new vans from vauxhall, peugeot etc, if i'd the money i'd go for a vivaro!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP8yHkb-ucY


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭ AMKC


    ELM327 wrote: »
    All of which have no fast charging.

    I'm looking at getting a van to help with my online side business. Looked at cheap 4-6 year old Transits and Sprinters, they are a few K to buy. New vans start around 20k.

    The ZE Master is 66k+ new!!!!!

    I need a large van and would love an electric one but, to quote Apu, "Such a product does not exist"
    Check out the VW Transporter and Crafter too.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,862 ✭✭✭✭ ELM327


    I wanted to look at an e-Crafter but they dont seem to sell those here.


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭ AMKC


    ELM327 wrote: »
    I wanted to look at an e-Crafter but they dont seem to sell those here.
    Probably be crazy money anyway.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,862 ✭✭✭✭ ELM327


    Yes, I see now that the kangoo ZE and env200 are pretty well priced but going up to the env400 size the EV options are 3X or more the price of the fossil fuel equivalent. Means my diesel van will be replaced by another, larger diesel van.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ kanuseeme




  • Registered Users Posts: 17,862 ✭✭✭✭ ELM327


    Just looking on the build and price page, the phev only seems available in the (60k) M1 Kombi and not the (26k) N1 commercial?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ kanuseeme


    ELM327 wrote: »
    Just looking on the build and price page, the phev only seems available in the (60k) M1 Kombi and not the (26k) N1 commercial?

    lol go Diesel, I knew it existed but FFS that's crazy money, there is a 47k phev, but the mild hybrid version is around 2 k more expensive, hard to justify the extra on that even.


Advertisement