Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about my binance ac

Options
  • 26-04-2021 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

New to crypto and just opened a binance ac. Just wondering if I wanted to how do I convert my coins back to euro and send back to my bank ac?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Geoff Tipps

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    New to crypto and just opened a binance ac. Just wondering if I wanted to how do I convert my coins back to euro and send back to my bank ac?

Assuming whatever coin you bought has a Euro pair, just sell it for euro. Click on wallets and you'll see the amount in your Euro wallet. Click withdraw and then you can either withdraw to your bank card or input your IBAN and withdraw to your bank account. It's along those lines if not 100% correct!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

If the coins are in a different pair such as USDT, or BUSD, go to trade and click convert. Then change the money back to Euro then you can withdraw to bank

Advertisement