Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Druids golf shoes

• 24-04-2021 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭ MorganIRL

Has anyone bought a pair off the site, I have bought other clothes and can't fault them. I have a voucher and they have good priced what I call summer golf shoes that look good, but walking for 4 hours in ****e shoes doesn't appeal to me. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭ bod71

MorganIRL wrote: »
    Has anyone bought a pair off the site, I have bought other clothes and can't fault them. I have a voucher and they have good priced what I call summer golf shoes that look good, but walking for 4 hours in ****e shoes doesn't appeal to me. TIA

I bought a pair just before Xmas, I found them too tight across the foot. I sold them on Adverts.ie shortly after.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭ MorganIRL

bod71 wrote: »
    I bought a pair just before Xmas, I found them too tight across the foot. I sold them on Adverts.ie shortly after.
    So would u recommend going half a size more... Or were they just always gonna be tight across there..

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭ bod71

So would u recommend going half a size more... Or were they just always gonna be tight across there..

Yeah just were a tight fit, it’s a chance u take not being able to try them on.

bod71 wrote: »
    Yeah just were a tight fit, it’s a chance u take not being able to try them on.

Ya the returns to Scotland for shoes will be a balls if it were to happen..thanks for ur info. I'll look more into return costs and maybe stick with my normal size.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ padmcv

I was disappointed in them from a waterproof point of view but can't fault them for comfort. I am hoping to get good wear out of them for the summer. They were snug but I didn't have any issue with blisters etc for the first round and they have loosened out since then.
    I think they are fine but I won't be rushing back to buy another pair.

• Advertisement

padmcv wrote: »
    I was disappointed in them from a waterproof point of view but can't fault them for comfort. I am hoping to get good wear out of them for the summer. They were snug but I didn't have any issue with blisters etc for the first round and they have loosened out since then.
    I think they are fine but I won't be rushing back to buy another pair.

I'm buying them for dry wear so don't expect as much wear out of them in Ireland, hence I'm going for a cheap pair. Cause I have a waterproof pair.. if they were comfortable and loosened out what other reason wud u have for not buying pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ padmcv

I'm buying them for dry wear so don't expect as much wear out of them in Ireland, hence I'm going for a cheap pair. Cause I have a waterproof pair.. if they were comfortable and loosened out what other reason wud u have for not buying pls.

Just a preference for me. I play in the mornings & they struggle with heavy dew.

padmcv wrote: »
    Just a preference for me. I play in the mornings & they struggle with heavy dew.

That's good to know, weekends will be played at that time..

Advertisement