Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,987 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

I am King Mob*

---

Apologies to "X" by Spike Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

We are all King Mob.

This was better when there was like 4 of us who used the same Tick avatar.

The conspiracy now seems to be that the vaccines aren't as effective as conspiracy theorists said THEY said they were going to be.

Therefore they don't protect as well against a disease that conspiracy theorists keep telling us isn't dangerous or a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

LoL mob's VPN gets very confused about timelines...

I loved those old Tick TV shows with Patrick Warburton, they were great. Never did read the comics, but the 'modern comic generation' is one that I just missed out on, being old.

• Advertisement

But, you were complaining about it being early, not him. Stop lying if that's at all physically possible for you. Even if it isn't. Mumsie will give you a cookie, and remember, any time an anti-vaxxer lies, another anti-vaxxer dies. Don't miss your job interview at Publix now, they need janitors and people to collect shopping carts in the parking lot.

Lol. You keep talking about my VPN as if you've figured something out about it...

The provaxxers are out in force today.

Ye don't work very well individually, but you've all got one thing in common.

You're gonna be late for that job interview at Publix. Now, get a move on boyo.

There's no such thing as physically lying , lying isn't physical. Unless you can see their eye's...as they look away or can't keep eye contact.

• Advertisement

You're claiming this was published on news sites. So that isn't a view, that's simply a link you should easily be able to provide since it would be big news.

This is a funny one, I love how JP Sears slags off the provaxxers.

Very subtle but I think you provaxxers will not find it funny.

This guy has it to a tee.

Get someone who's a janitor to come up with ideas. LoL like you guys..

https://youtu.be/4H-6HTKNgV0

Ah, linking to an idiot who opposed both vaccines and face masks.... The caliber of people you admire...

My opinion depends on whether you get the job. Let us know.

Obviously you're woke then. Don't forget to post a link of some guru with a quote about people who suggests others are woke lol

Are you woke Mike. A liberal by any chance, neo liberal like Kingmob and most of the provaxers.

The wokery and liberalization coming through you guys is strong today...

It's woke to support public health measures during a pandemic that has killed millions? Woke is equivalent to not being a moron so.... Meanwhile Gemma O'Doherty and co are your bedfellows..

I'm working in the public sector I don't need to apply a job lol. I've a Job for life and I'm on the highest day scale so I'm pretty ok I don't need to apply for a job in publix.

I graduated with a degree in 1997, joined the public sector in early 00's and it's secure.

You'll be struggling with chopping and changing jobs, always wondering if you'll ever be on the next redundancy list.

I'm off for three weeks. Two are annual leave from this year...The other one day's from last year that I have to use up.

We have flexi time too.

My kid's graduated from college, I've my mortgage nearly paid off because I could afford to buy a house at 23 years of age, not married and had Soo many pastimes and hobbies.

I don't know how good I have it.

Before you suggest I'm humble bragging I'll suggest it for you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement

Aha. A USA civil servant. Kind of figures - mediocre education, probably flips forms at a DMV somewhere. Fair play to you, working in industry is hard and demanding and really one is better off at a job with a pension and lifetime medical care like the one you have. 20 years and you can retire to FL and be part of that unvaxxed wonderland. Publix is likely to be hiring there too when you need it.

So, this explains the 'early a.m.' comment from you. Surely you're not posting from your government office, they frown upon that kind of thing.

Goodwin didn't get many likes since the last time you posted that one lol

Keep on with the woke, everything that's woke turns to $hit..

Now I'm off to plant some succulents and alpines in my rockery, after that I'll prune my buxus,then some topiary.

Move to the herbaceous border then feed my Koy fish.

I'll be obsessing about you guy's comments and building up resentments.... only joking I'll be on my kneepad looking after my gardens...

In the evening time I'll cut the dead leaves off my cordyline, then take in the scent of escallonia, my escallonia and cordyline are facing the ocean,the herbaceous border and rockery are out the back..

Have a good day guy's 😉

It's Koi.

So yea,

Two guys who are pretending not to be conspiracy theorists.

One who is a spambot.

And a time waster who's just posting drunken nonsense at this stage.

Good work lads. You've done a great job showing why you lot should be taken seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

There's no such thing as "provaxxers". Likewise there's no such thing as "round-earthers".

Do you believe the world is round? Congratulations you belong to a group called everyone. You believe the world is flat? Great, you belong to a tiny fringe group of individuals with very similar traits.

This thread doesn't really have any hardcore anti-vaxxers left in it, what's left are those who orbit anti-vaxxers, people who don't necessarily believe vaccines are dangerous but have overlapping world views with anti-vaxxers. Often with very similar (fringe) political views.

As such these individuals "feel the need" to enter threads like this to defend anti-vaxxers.

Nothing wrong with supporting public health measures, during a pandemic that could have killed a lot of people.Only 60 something people died in Ireland during one wave.

Nobody's saying that woke is supporting public health measures. That's your interpretation of woke.

It's your dogmatic view of people who you suggest are pro vaxxers that brings out the woke attitude. You deem anyone who's oppositional as an antivaxxer as does king mob.

Ye are here now debating a long time and ye are getting nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

To get this straight. You believe vaccines are safe. You don't believe any conspiracy is happening. Yet you are posting in an anti-vax thread basically in support of the vaccine contrarians. That doesn't make sense.

It's almost like someone rubbed you up the wrong way on this forum, so you created a new account and you've decided to low-key annoy certain posters here. Am I right or am I right? It wouldn't be the first time I've seen that here, or the second, or the third..

• Advertisement

No you're definitely on the wrong path there. I'm interested in conspiracy theories. And didn't come back as a rereg to get back at someone.

Actually it's not the conspiracy theorists who are contrary. If someone post's something here, the provaxxers run in and pick away at them and start trying to wind them up. And they're being contrary in their agenda for nothing bad to be said about the vaccines.

I'm vaccine hesitant, I'm not an antivaxxer I've been following the progress of the COVID-19 vaccines for quite a while now. And I've noticed that there's something not right about them from the start.

If you look back at the hand full of conspiracy theorists or anti vaccine posters here, you'll see that they're up against Kingmob and his crew calling them name's and twisting reality etc which is why you're only down to a few people here who are oppositional to the vaccines

You haven't been trying to get a hop off anyone yourself. But I'll not stand idly and let them keep picking away at me suggesting that I should be applying for Jobs, or bringing my mother into it and her relationship with me, something about cookies or something.

I couldn't see you bringing in mother joke's or telling someone to apply for a job in a supermarket,thats just childish discussion.

Why would people create multiple accounts in order to come back to get someone back ???

Obviously you've noticed that.

I am not one to back down in an online discussion. I've dealt with people like Kingmob outside of boards and they're usually cowards and liar's in reality. Kingmob tries to be civil, but I know a contrary person when I'm observing their reaction to a post.

People like Kingmob don't deserve any respect or to be looked up to. Because they look down on everyone else.

Watch this space where those vaccines are concerned because they still haven't any long-term research compiled. They may have slowed down the COVID but they haven't stopped it in it's tracks.

Advertisement