Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Covid vaccines safety

13468925

Comments



  • King Mob wrote: »
    No, again you don't seem to have actually read my post or the article.

    Pot calling the kettle there Chief, neither you or the other fact checker even bothered to read the piece that prompted you to post.

    End of discussion as your incapable of it, all i'm seeing is people trying to win the internet who haven't the smarts to do independent research or critical thinking before posting. You've added nothing only getting your knickers in a twist over nothing and deflecting from the subject at hand with every post.




  • Link please.

    I'm not providing any more links, people need to start engaging their own brain and seeking out information to add to the conversation rather than getting spoon fed by the likes of CNN and unqualified fack checking Twitter twits.




  • The Nal wrote: »
    They lifted restrictions too fast. Opened up for tourism in March. 80% of the cases were unvaccinated. 2/3rds of cases had mild or no symptoms.

    Next...

    That's one possible scenario, next one please as there's quite a few.




  • Pot calling the kettle there Chief,
    No, again the only hypocrisy on display here is your own.
    neither you or the other fact checker even bothered to read the piece that prompted you to post.
    But I wasn't prompted to post by your Q+A link. I never addressed it until you demanded that I give my opinion on it.

    Please read the thread.
    End of discussion as your incapable of it, all i'm seeing is people trying to win the internet who haven't the smarts to do independent research or critical thinking before posting. You've added nothing only getting your knickers in a twist over nothing and deflecting from the subject at hand with every post.
    Lol. You'll have to explain how I'm deflecting while your refusal to back up your false claims about the CNN article is not.

    But running away is fine too.
    Bye.




  • It is funny watching a conspiracy theorist (drunkmonkey in this case) trying to cast everyone else as a conspiracy theorist to make their own theories try and look in any way sane.

    As if trying to bring everyone else down to crazy town will work.


  • Advertisement


  • King Mob wrote: »
    But running away is fine too.
    Bye.

    I'd consider locking the gate on the pen, bye.




  • astrofool wrote: »
    It is funny watching a conspiracy theorist (drunkmonkey in this case) trying to cast everyone else as a conspiracy theorist to make their own theories try and look in any way sane.

    As if trying to bring everyone else down to crazy town will work.

    Crazy is using CNN and Bloggers to fact check Nobel prize winners and respected academics, now back in the pen before I whistle for Shep.




  • Crazy is using CNN and Bloggers to fact check Nobel prize winners and respected academics, now back in the pen before I whistle for Shep.
    No one has done this.

    On top of dodging points and claiming false things, you are now also misrepresenting what others have posted.

    You are being completely and utterly intellectually dishonest.

    Why?
    If "you're just asking questions" why do you have to be so dishonest?




  • That's one possible scenario

    Your (and my) opinion is irrelevant, thats actually whats happened.




  • King Mob wrote: »
    No one has done this.

    Ahh they did read back.


  • Advertisement


  • Ahh they did read back.
    I have read this thread.
    You evidently have not. This might be because you seem very desperate to avoid points and questions that counter what you believe.

    So why are you doing this when "you are just asking questions"?




  • Ohh you read somethings and it didn't agree with your conspiracy narrative so you failed to see it, what a surprise.




  • Ohh you read somethings and it didn't agree with your conspiracy narrative so you failed to see it, what a surprise.
    Your posts are becoming more and more incoherent.

    And you also seem to be sticking to this really odd, childish tactic of "nuh uh, you are!"
    It's a little embarrassing for you.

    I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm not proposing a conspiracy theory.

    You have falsely claimed several things and then ran away and started these ridiculous tactics when you were challenged.

    At this stage you are just demonstrating that you weren't "just asking questions".
    You were trying to push a false conspiracy narrative, and now you're upset that people have called you out on it.

    So maybe, if you'd like to actually discuss things without playground tactics, you could explain why you are being so dishonest to push your narrative?

    Or maybe you could go back and show that your claims aren't falsehoods. Like for instance you could show where the CNN article was wrong.

    Or if you like, you can continue as you are and continue demonstrating why conspiracy theories like yours shouldn't be taken seriously.




  • Your gas, you still haven't copped on why I fully believe your the conspiracy theorists.




  • Crazy is using CNN and Bloggers to fact check Nobel prize winners and respected academics, now back in the pen before I whistle for Shep.

    The other sources were provided. You admitted "Nobel prize winner" theory was bunk.

    You keep claiming to be objective about all this, but you are raising a lot of red flags.




  • Your gas, you still haven't copped on why I fully believe your the conspiracy theorists.
    Again, more dodging and incoherency.

    So yea. You're not being honest. You are not objective.
    You believe in a very odd conspiracy, yet you can't be honest about it and you have to constantly lie and dodge to defend it.




  • King Mob wrote: »
    Again, more dodging and incoherency.

    So yea. You're not being honest. You are not objective.
    You believe in a very odd conspiracy, yet you can't be honest about it and you have to constantly lie and dodge to defend it.

    I was honest, you called me a liar, your the conspiracy theorists from where I'm standing.




  • I was honest, you called me a liar, your the conspiracy theorists from where I'm standing.
    Lol. Sure. If you completely change the meaning of the words.

    However, you did lie.
    You claimed that the CNN article was false. You were asked repeatedly to back this up. You ran away. You are continuing to run away and hide from this now.




  • I was honest, you called me a liar, your the conspiracy theorists from where I'm standing.

    There's 2 possibilties:

    a) you're trolling and getting a kick off people replying to crazy nonsense in one of the few vaccine threads you're still allowed to post in
    b) you really believe some of this stuff, ignoring what other posters are saying and believe that everyone is conspiring against you, so yes, from your warped perspective everyone else is in on it

    If the answer is a, it's a bit worrying, but fine overall, digital ink isn't really wasted.

    If the answer is b, I would be worried for your mental health and would strongly advise reaching out to a GP (hopefully you have someone who you believe isn't part of the conspiracy that you can chat to).

    Either way, we've jumped the covid vaccines safety shark completely at this stage.




  • Again someone adding nothing, do you even know what the discussion was, have you read up on it, have you an opinion on the subject rather than me.
    It's a bit worrying you see my name on a thread and think oh it must be because he's a conspiracy theorists without having the faintest idea why it's there in the first place.

    I wanted an educated discussion about the thoughts of the so called cranks in relation to how things are progressing. That has failed to materialize for the simple reason there's too many conspiracy theorists in this thread all looking to prove themselves as non conspiracy theorists by saying as little as possible about the subject at hand.

    Anyways i'm finished farming for the day, Shep, oh Shep!


  • Advertisement


  • he's a conspiracy theorists without having the faintest idea why it's there in the first place.
    You are a conspiracy theorist, because amoung other things you have claimed that the CNN is engaged in a propaganda campaign for some reason. You keep avoiding elaborating on this however.
    I wanted an educated discussion about the thoughts of the so called cranks in relation to how things are progressing.
    And you were supplied these thoughts. You avoided and ran away from them and then also made false claims to avoid them.

    So clearly you didn't want a discussion.
    That has failed to materialize for the simple reason there's too many conspiracy theorists in this thread all looking to prove themselves as non conspiracy theorists by saying as little as possible about the subject at hand.
    Lol again, no. We're not proposing a conspiracy theory.
    Anyways i'm finished farming for the day, Shep, oh Shep!
    And another childish tactic is to declare anyone who dares to disagree with you a sheep.
    It's also a little silly to declare that you're storming off in a huff. Especially when it's the second time you've done so.




  • Someone dies after taking the shot, we have to wait, it can't be as a result of taking the shot.
    Someone dies with the kung flu, it has to be the kung flu. It cannot be as a result of them being old, fat, had type 2 diabetes or had some other underlying condition. See the hypocrisy.




  • GT89 wrote: »
    Someone dies after taking the shot, we have to wait, it can't be as a result of taking the shot.
    Someone dies with the kung flu, it has to be the kung flu. It cannot be as a result of them being old, fat, had type 2 diabetes or had some other underlying condition. See the hypocrisy.
    Racist bull**** aside, you are wrong.
    This lie has been debunked again and again.
    The people who have died due to covid have been verified to have died due to covid.
    The people on lists conspiracy theorists keep misrepresenting have not been verified to have died from the vaccine (or any other side effect).

    You guys, are now claiming that all of these deaths must be due to the vaccine despite what the actual source of the data says and despite all of the previous protests about "of covid or with covid".
    Again, the only hypocrisy on display is from conspiracy mongers.

    And again, it will be ignored and avoided and all the same debunked arguments will be spewed out again.




  • GT89 wrote: »
    Someone dies after taking the shot, we have to wait, it can't be as a result of taking the shot.
    Someone dies with the kung flu, it has to be the kung flu. It cannot be as a result of them being old, fat, had type 2 diabetes or had some other underlying condition. See the hypocrisy.

    Well, a person ending up on a ventilator for an extended period and having the symptoms of covid and testing positive is somewhat different to a person dying from something that has no established link with the vaccine. Particularly since if they are happening, they're not happening at a remotely comparable level to that of covid.

    Say all the above as a person who got vaccinated months ago and outside of feeling a bit hungover the next day, I'm great.





  • Whats good about it?





  • No. It's not. It's outright propaganda and lies.
    The very first claim is same lie that started this thread. It says that the Adverse effects reports are definite side effects.
    It also doesn't mention that the VAERS data specifically states that it can't be used to determine this.
    This video is a slick production, so they aren't idiots. They know that's what the website says. They're outright lying.

    The second claim is that they make vague unsupported claims about long term side effects. And even asks "what about parents passing on side effects to their children". This is pure fantasy and outright scaremongering.

    Third claim is that the vaccines aren't a vaccine. Which is completely false.
    It also seems to refer to other vaccines as "a theory".

    Fourth claim is that they describe the method by which the mRNA works using scary terms like "hacking" and uses scary looking art. Again, blatant fearmongering.
    They then also claim that the mRNA in the vaccine might alter your DNA, which is a lie.

    The next section, they just list chemicals and use scientific terms to make them sound scary. Of course they do nothing to show any of these chemicals are in any way dangerous. They just have scary names. It then says the same chemicals are in fertiliser.
    Chemicals like sodium chloride...
    Outright scaremongering and deception here specifically aimed at people with little scientific knowledge.

    And this is only about 4 mins in...

    Next claim is that the vaccines haven't been test. Lie.

    They then claim that the vaccines aren't effective. Lie.
    To try and back up this lie, they ask "why are you being asked to keep wearing a mask after vaccination" and "why do some people still get infected".
    It then outright completely twists and misrepresents the findings of the studies into the vaccines.

    It then pushes Hydxychloroquin and vitamins as a real cure.

    It claims the government is "silencing doctors."

    It then goes on to repeat the same canards about the low rates of death from covid.
    What I find funny here is that here they go into percentages and only talk about death. Yet they didn't do any of that for the other figures they claim to be using in their other lies. For example, they make no mention of the percentages of the vaccine's effectiveness or the prevalence of the side effects of the vaccine.

    The then claims PCR tests aren't effective. Lie.

    It then finishes out by insinuating that lockdowns don't work and covid numbers are being inflated. All lies.

    Then it tells you not to get the vaccine.

    Frankly, this video is ****ing disgusting. It filled with outright lies at every opportunity. The lies are so obvious and blatant, the people behind the production must know they are lies, yet they tell them anyway.
    And it's all done in a format and tone that is meant to target very specific groups of people.

    Utterly vile.

    So harry, what was good about it?
    I suspect you are not going to answer any of these criticisms and you're ignore them and pretend as if they don't exist. Which is fine. That will just show that my points can't be addressed.

    How about other conspiracy theorists and anti-vaccinationists on the thread? What did you think of the video? Is this the kind of thing you're behind?
    Again, I expect this question will be ignored as none will want to actually support such disgusting propaganda, but none will want to acknowledge a negative about their fellow conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers.

    Also, if anyone wants a laugh, have a look at some of the other titles of videos on that site.
    My fave is the one about the vaccine enforcing robots.




  • King Mob wrote: »
    .


    Next claim is that the vaccines haven't been test. Lie.
    .

    show proof of the long term testing of these covid 'vaccines' .

    why has the fda not fully approved these vaccines and are on emergency use only if they are fully tested ?


    quote "May 10, 2021

    Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration expanded the emergency use authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) to include adolescents 12 through 15 years of age."




  • show proof of the long term testing of these covid 'vaccines' .

    "
    Here:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety.html
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/research/publications/index.html


    Address all of my points directly, with evidence please.
    Cherry picking one point to contend out of 14 minutes of pure utter lies is nonsense.
    It's dishonest and cowardly.


  • Advertisement


  • King Mob wrote: »
    Here:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety.html
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/research/publications/index.html


    Address all of my points directly, with evidence please.
    Cherry picking one point to contend out of 14 minutes of pure utter lies is nonsense.
    It's dishonest and cowardly.

    again its all short term testing any evidence of long term testing ?

    quote on cdc website :During this time, VAERS received 4,647 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

    thats alot of deaths in the usa from the vaccine ....so its fact to say that they are not safe to take... when that many people died from taking the vaccine.


Advertisement