Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I said probably, I'm not qualified to interpret them and their reactions with each other and their reactions within the body in the short, medium and long term. What actual experts, the ones that said you won't get covid and you won't pass on the virus, those actual experts have made absolutley idiots of themselves and can't be believed, Luke O'Neill is a laughing stock not an ounce of credibility left.

Don't know why your focusing on graphine, you said it wasn't there then you came out with the gotcha saying there is graphine in them why are you concentratring on that, whataboutery that's why.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yea you guys keep popping in to say this exact thing over and over again.

No that's not why you were being called conspiracy theorists.

You were called conspiracy theorists because you claimed that the vaccines were secretly deadly. Because you claimed that the vaccines were part of a secret global plot to depopulate the planet. Because you claimed that the vaccines contained secret nanotechnology that would track people or alter their DNA. Because you claimed that the vaccines were the mark of the beast as predicted by the bible.

It's really funny how you guys continously pretend these claims weren't being made.

Now King Mob has kindly solved the Graphine mystery can me move on to all the other things you stated we already know from this list..

According to the decree, the following information is requested:

• The vaccine purchase contracts between the Uruguayan government and Pfizer, as well as information on whether clauses for civil compensation or immunity from punishment for suppliers in the event of possible side effects, are included
    • Information on the distribution of the vaccine batches, as well as quality control measures
    • Detailed information on the biochemical composition of the vaccine – including whether graphene oxide and nanotechnology components are included
    • Information on the mRNA used and evidence that it is harmless
    • A statement whether the vaccine or parts of its ingredients are experimental
    • Detailed data demonstrating the efficacy and safety of the vaccination, i.e., “the negative or positive impact of the so-called vaccination on the number of infections and deaths diagnosed with Covid from the beginning of the campaign to the present”
    • Detailed information on the average age of those who died with Covid-19 diagnosis and information on how many of those deaths were caused solely by the disease
    • Information on whether studies are being conducted on the increase in deaths in Uruguay since the vaccination campaign began in March 2021
    • Scientific evidence that unvaccinated people pose a risk
    • Information on those responsible for and involved in the vaccination campaign and their links to NGOs or (pharmaceutical) companies
    • Information on the extent to which alternative therapies against covid-19 have been investigated

Still dodging the question.

I'm focusing on graphene because it's an easy unambiguous fact that can be verified.

The vaccines don't contain graphene oxide.

So again why did you claim that the ingredient list was not already available?

You said they did contain Graphine. I said I didn't see it on the list and you then used that as proof to say I didn't read the ingredients as the vaccine contains Graphine. Pure unadulterated whataboutery as usual.

• Advertisement

Nope. I'm trying to get you to stick to a point and breaking down and actually see if it holds any weight. As usual you're trying to weasel away because you're not able to actually defend it.

The vaccine does not contain any graphene.

The ingredient lists have been provided since before the vaccines were in use.

Why is this court asking for something that is already provided?

Why are they asking about something that isn't in the vaccines and you believe isn't relevant or dangerous even if it was?

But you said..

There's a load of things you could pick from the Judges request but you've decided to get your knickers in a twist about Graphine and Secret ingredients.

I'm not the Judge, he's made the request along with everything else on the list, do you think if I made a FOI request we could see the Pfizer contrats, why not, what is hidden, why would they hide things, is there something to hide, is the Pfizer product experimental in nature, have the governemt pushed an experiment on the people?

Lots of questions, move on from your secret ingredients conspiracy, it's the ingrendients we do know about is where the concerns are.

And I edited that and explained why and what I meant.

I've also explained why I'm focusing on this point in particular.

It's a clear and unambiguous point whether or not the vaccines have graphene oxide in them. (They don't.)

The only people who claim that the vaccines contain it are anti vaxxer conspiracy theorists. The only people who are concerned about it are anti vaxxers.

The fact this judge is asking about something that's patently false calls the whole thing into question.

If he was asking them to prove that there isn't secret tracking chips in the vaccine it would be the same thing.

If he was asking them to show the vaccine isn't secretly the mark of the beast...

So you don't know why the judge is asking for something that is already freely available and not relevant.

OK. That's great.

What nanotechnology does the vaccine contain and why is it a concern? Why is the judge asking about it?

Or do you not know that either?

Again, focusing on this point. I suspect that if we start picking at any of other points in the same way, I suspect that you'd similarly want to try and deflect to a different one again.

"Well What about this point?"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,465 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

The contracts are available publicly.

When the judge rules the vaccine as safe and effective, will you accept that?

Why don't you pick some of those points and we'll find out. You can't answer some of them and those are the most relevant in my book.

This case is about the Vaccine for children if you didn't read the report.

I suppose we'll know Wednesday what happens next and if Pfizer, Politicians and Public servants will provide what's requested. They won't though and hopefully the injunction is successful.

• Advertisement

But I did pick one. I picked the graphene thing because it was clear and unambiguous.

You want to weasel away from it because you can't defend it or deal with it.

I suspect that this will be the case regardless of the point I pick.

And again this actually is "whataboutery".

So again:

What nanotechnology does the vaccine contain and why is it a concern? Why is the judge asking about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Yeah? Maybe that all happened in your head. You probably need a break as you start to generalize too much. You are either tired and confused from spending too much of a time in conspiracy forums. Or, perhaps you do it on purpose attributing stuff to people who never claimed it in order to try to discredit them but the only thing you achieve is that everyone see your dishonest poor attempt to cover up any info which does not correspond with your extreme pro vaxxer ideology (religion).

Still no such thing as "extreme pro vaxxers".

You guys also keep whinging about this point. But when you are asked directly what you believe and if you believe those things, you don't answer. You dodge and avoid and give vague evasive answers. You could just say that you don't believe that stuff and it's all false. But you won't.

You never once challenge these things when you see them. You never question other conspiracy theorists. You always pretend to be struck blind and play dumb when you're asked directly to do these things.

Then when it suits you accept the support and back patting from those conspiracy theorists and jump in to defend them.

You could just tell us that certain conspiracy theorists are talking out of their arses and that you think they're wrong. But you won't.

If pointing out that this is what you're doing is "discrediting" then it's kinda your own fault.

And of course and as always your post comes with a heaping helping of hypocrisy. You complain about people generalizing you with other conspiracy theorists, then generalize people as "extreme pro vaxxers" and claim that they all said you were a conspiracy theorist for innocently saying that ther might be boosters.

It's silly.

You could of course back up your generalization by showing where someone, anyone did that. But you won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Your god complex is unbelievable.

So you are now whinging (your favorite misspelled word) that "how dare I am not to challenge others" when they say they believe something (which you do not obviously). Simply because I do not have opinion on such matter and and frankly because I do not care about it. I am not like you. You obviously think about yourself as some expert on everything who is sent to this planet to help guide all these Neanderthals over here. That at least is obvious from your posts and style how you present yourself.

It is plain to see that you revert to some hypothetical generalizing nonsense when you run out of arguments.

OK.

If you don't believe thay stuff why do you always dodge when you're asked about it?

If you don't believe thay stuff why do you never challenge or question it?

If you have no interest in conspiracy theories, why are you posting in the conspiracy theory forum?

If you've no interest in discussing conspiracy theories why not post you completely reasonable arguments on the medical or science forums?

Also for the record. I've never claimed to be an expert in anything unlike folks on the conspiracy theory side.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,465 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

As noted, you'd run away from them anyway, you posted what's happening, if the judicial review is successful, then surely your questions are answered for you.

It is a funny pattern that's seen just when the loons realise they've proven themselves wrong, they run away screaming or stop engaging for a few weeks even if they don't really understand how they've done it (or just jump 2 feet into the world order/reset boat, at least those posters have the courage of their convictions).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭323

Meanwhile in Austria, as the "vaccine" health damage and deaths accumulate, their Health Minister is now blaming doctors for not informing patients of the health risks of vaccines.

But, sure the doctors are the perfect scapegoats, they aren’t allowed to blame the vaccines.

Curious, are doctors in Ireland informing those they jabbed and are pushing the boosters on that these concoctions are still experimental? That they're being jabbed as voluntary trial recipient's? That the trial period runs until 2023. That these jabs have not been given full approval,anywhere?

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

Yup. You don't supply a link or quote directly. That's completely trustworthy.

I'm curious why you're putting the word vaccines in scare quotes.

They are vaccines.

Not "so called". Not "the V". Not "vaxx". Not "needlecraft"

They're not Voldemort either. They can't hear it when you say their name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭323

And across the water, in the land of the free.

2 & 3 year old children having seizures is the "new normal".

Doctors are baffled, it's ONLY happening to kids that have been "vaccinated", in most cases 2 to 5 days after the jab.

Remember, you can't un-jab you kids.

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Yet again, no link to back it up. Buzzer is back!!

Why should anyone believe you when you seem to only cut and paste crap from social media without references?

• Advertisement

Lol. So then post evidence for this.

Show that it was due to the vaccines.

Remember, you shouldn't believe everything a rando anon tells you on the internet with no references or evidence and who's too afraid to address any of the points or questions put to him.

It would be an extremely fucked up thing to base a child's healthcare decisions on...

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

Distraction. Did you read the The Lancet study that said efficacy was less 40% and went quickly towards zero and after a short period? Are you happy giving this to children who don't need it?

Lol. There's that Israeli news source again.

The last time some one posted something from that site, it turned out that they were misquoting the paper.

Why aren't you linking the paper directly.

Oh and lol, just checked, doesn't actually say anything about vaccine efficiency. Shock.

And that article doesn't even link to the study it's talking about.

Did you read that study? Or did you just read this article about the study?

Also, distraction. Did you not read the other paper from the Lancet that was posted?

This one:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00320-6/fulltext

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Meanwhile on boards.ie someone, is dropping random scurrilous rumours into the thread and seems unable to figure out how to copy and paste any sources, evidence, attribution. Because there is no real evidence or they would provide it.

Other posters challenge their lies, they run away and come back with another scurrilous rumour.

So really has the same status as the drunk in the corner shouting away to himself.

You are a spreader of scurrilous rumours and anti vaxx disinformation and lies about medical issues. Complete and utterly dishonest poster of garbage, trash, and lies.

All your posts should come with a warning: SPREADER OF FAKE NEWS

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Subscribers Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I see we're in the realm of "fictional writing" again....

As the massive goblin trudged over the hill, the intense fear in the villagers eyes was only matched by the determination on our hero's face as he swung high and fast with the magic sword.......

Post edited by sydthebeat on

Nice to see a bit of honesty from a politician...and @1.45 what side effects can people look forward to they aren't aware of yet but the FDA are?

https://mobile.twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1542680255500111872?cxt=HHwWgMC-8Zrh2egqAAAA

And now you're straight up link dumping as well.

From Tucker Carlson no less...

Tucker says very little it's the president doing all the talking, touches on some of the subjects you won't which will appear in court.

What are these side effects people can look forward to?

Yea, but Tucker's a lying ****. So who would believe anything from his twitter feed or his propaganda show?

• Advertisement

Nobody is asking you believe Tucker, again it's the president doing all the talking.

You guys have a real hatred for someone speaking honestly. It's sad your still in the denial stage, it's ok take your time, it's not easy to admit you've been made a mug out of.

Advertisement