Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Garmin Forerunner 645 Music €228

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭ Rowley Birkin QC

I find that if I don't read the whatsapp message, and then there's another reply an hour later, you get the same alert on the watch.
    It's techincally correct, the notification has updated, and it's a new one, but all the text at the start is the same.

Is that the issue?

Yup, that's it. It's pretty annoying. The MiBand I have allows you to configure it so that each individual notification is only shown once. i.e. 11:00 msg shows up and regardless of whether or not I acknowledge it, it doesn't show up again.

I'm actually tempted to return my Venu to Amazon, go back to the MiBand for a little bit and buy the Venu 2 as apparently there have been some good UX & UI updates.

Advertisement