Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

TA that I had to spend the last 10 minutes of my lunch break taking the clothes in off the line and organising them as we are forecast to have a thunderstorm and downpours this afternoon. What I actually wanted to do was read the next chapter of my book.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Kingslayer

Savages that put the wet spoon back in sugar! Tell them to put out a bowl of sugar lumps and set of tongs via the suggestion box.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

On the Dublin bus 15 a very bad dose of verbal diahoreaa from a gaggle of twenty something males at the back of the upper deck.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,503 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Oh dear its happening here, posts doomed to never be seen going into the ether.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Dear TA thread, I've read your last few posts at least 20 times now, please stop telling me I've 1 unread post and stop bringing me back to this post every single time! Bloody time-loop.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/comment/122158892/#Comment_122158892

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Stuck in a loop again so posting to move things along.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Having to clean the oven on a weekday before I can use it again

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Kingslayer

I had a sandwich earlier that was determined to dismantle itself as i tried to eat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

You should really stop putting live food in your sandwich. Of course it will try to escape.

You are not a Klingon.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,348 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

i thought for a second you were breaking into a boards.ie version of Stan.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,348 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

• Registered Users Posts: 25,074 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

my tinnitus is back with a vengeance. I go through periods where it’s not noticeable at all. It’s been that way recently.. last couple of days though it’s back. Dunno what’s triggered it. Not wrecking my head, just trivially sort of annoying.. playing music and it just disappears…tinnitus be a weird thing.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Its just the typos caused by boards edit box jumps producing Klingon sentences now.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,744 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

The tv ad for Rockshore . I was listening to the radio about it being the only beer at the bruce concert . Same as at the Foo Fighters a few years ago . It’s a bit crap that not only do the promoters charge an absolute fortune for drink ( your not allowed to bring water in ) but they have to get rid of that piss that I’ve never seen anybody drink outside a concert

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I notice mine gets alot worse if I'm really tired or if I haven't eaten properly in a day or two.

I got new hearing aids that have really helped lessen the impact. Now I know you don't have hearing aids but I think there's ear plugs "loop" maybe that are supposed to help....might be worth looking into.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I think this was relating to me…and I eventually went to doctor today, who gave me a prescription for three types of antibiotics, one being a cream, while the others are tablets.

The slight TA is the way I was told to take them (and it's usually the case). One type of tablet has to be taken 2 at a time, 4 times a day, an hour before food or two hours after food. The other is 1 tablet, 3 times a day, an hour before food or two hours after food.

It always leaves me planning and plotting when to eat around taking these things, and I usually never do it completely right, although it probably doesn't make much difference if you're close enough. But still…

• Registered Users Posts: 13,567 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I'm currently working from the garden because there are fewer flies out here than there are in the house. I'm beginning to think they're *actually * trying to drive me insane.

I’m in between sizes 😶

In the process of buying two T-shirts from a retailer I’m not usually purchasing from…. Will L or XL suffice ?

Also the site want me to register an account with them. I cannot purchase without one…..But when I go to do that they are asking multiples of questions… can I not just choose …… tshirt, here is my address, here is my credit card..???

Jaysus…Then my password criteria… “Password must also contain: At least 8 characters, A capital letter, A lowercase letter, A number, A special character…”

Think I’ll just skip it thanks…..feck sake ! 😅

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Went to the petrol station last night to grab a snack, it closes around 9:30 but they still serve through the hatch.

So I ask for a Cornetto, the assistant goes down to the fridge, then comes back and asks sorry what did you want? I repeat a Cornetto, they exclaim "ahh a Cornetto"

They go back down the shop and eventually return with a Cornetto king cone, I explain that is a king cone, I just want the regular size icecream, the server gives me a look and goes back down the shop again to grab the normal size.

You may think I'm being petty but the king cone is over twice the price of a normal Cornetto in this shop and it doesn't have any of the crushed peanuts on the top, which is my favourite part of the Cornetto.

My second T.A. that they call it a King Cone Cornetto but it isn't a larger exact replica of the normal size. Imagine Red Bull had a drink called the King Red Bull, which was the exact same looking can but larger, except they didn't bother putting any caffeine in it. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

The Chase . I’ve applied but lately all the little obscure things I know have came up as questions.

little melt of a neighbour… 8.45 pm until 10.55 pm, sat outside under my air vent waffling to her house mate and smoking. She has this weird loud as fûck eccentric dramatic laugh that sounds exactly like a female Knox Harrington….. an inconsiderate little dozy yoke. Inconsiderate also because the smoke ( hash ) is wafting into my room despite the vent now having to be closed last week.

Whatever you are into, I couldn’t care less, enjoy it. But fûck have some, tiny awareness of your surroundings and other people….

Keep the yapping low key at this hour and if ya wanna smoke, you have a reasonably big outdoor space that you can achieve actual separation between yourself and other buildings and their vents…. But nope, right underneath mine…. Cheers. 👏🏼

You need to pelt them with stink bombs. And Daniel O'Donnell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭micar

Do you need to be a UK resident to apply?

I'd love to go on it but I'd be fecked if I got questions on UK history or geography.

I think so , but if you have an uk address you could use ( friend or relatives ) and have a story ready 😷 . Being from Monaghan originally we always had one 😷. Same here for questions about kings and geography . Anything outside of Lancashire I’m screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Heavy rain washed away a path on Mount Erigal , the path was only made last October at a cost of €630K . Did they not know it could rain in Donegal at some stage . Jeez

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement