Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,052 ✭✭✭Be right back

When my phone says it's fast charging, but really it is doing the opposite..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Banking app decides it won't work on home wifi anymore. Don't remember seeing anything about this in their emails 🤬

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

People who have no concept of personal space really irritate me. I know they were the same ones who never understood social distancing either.

I was at the till in a coffee shop today, a couple arrived to stand on my heels, as opposed to standing in a queue. There was nobody else around. The place was quiet in general. What did they think would happen if they left any reasonable space between me and them. Aaaaaaargh!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,052 ✭✭✭Be right back

Have a pretend coughing fit. That will send them packing!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I actually stepped on a guy's foot one day, in a similar scenario, years ago.

I genuinely did not realise that he was there. I ordered, paid, and took a step back to move down the way to collect my coffee, not realising that this idiot was on my heels.

Similar to today, instead of queueing along by the counter/ display stand, so, effectively to one side of me, he was standing directly behind me. Idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

TA that I always misplace things or forget where things are. Call it a man thing or whatever but I've been trying to find something all day today and I just can't find it.

Also TA that my friend made a comment: "maybe if your room wasn't a tip you wouldn't have lost it"

Oh, okay, so you're saying if I tidied up the room it'll just pop up, out of the blue? Okay...

*guts the room*

Oh would you look at that, the room is gleaming yet the thing I'm looking for is still not there.

Honestly I hate that kind of comment. I highly doubt the lost item in question took a look at the messy room and said "ah **** this I'm out of here"

Gimme a break, bud, I'm depressed, have ADHD and my brain never sits still. A messy room combined with forgetfulness is part of the package. Hardly my fault.

Sorry, I'm just venting out loud here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

My girlfriend got me a trip for us abroad for my birthday.

Went over the weekend just there.

In advance she booked a v high end restaurant that she knew I would like.

Of course the evening before our flight I felt slightly off. Ended up with a cold/full sinusitis for the whole trip. Went out for our meal to this restaurant that’s probably nicer than any I’ve ever been to and I couldn’t taste a single bit of my meal. Gutted. Felt so bad for my girlfriend too, getting me a really nice and thoughtful present that I ultimately couldn’t enjoy. A real shame. Told her how much I appreciated it all anyway.

Oh well, maybe another time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Last week sib was wondering why the house reaked of fish(he compulsively leaves doors open so the smell goes all over the house all the time) then complains that the fish involved smelled bad.

Today, fish on the cooker and doors open to each room in the house(If I close them he will just open them again)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭sporina

the wet weather today - that is all. grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

• Advertisement

January is a shite month.

The weather is shite.

I'm in shite form.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

The way the world is going baffles the shyte right outta me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭sporina

i'm the same.. i don't get the whole media thing.. no wonder i love hiking

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I think most of us are, what a dreary, wet month January is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I've said it already in this thread but I have blocked about 20 Israeli pages and I'm still getting more Israeli pages on my Facebook feed. Is there a massive campaign or do Israel pay Facebook to show this shít. Wouldn't put it past those scumbags to do that tbh. I have never clicked on a picture or shown I was interested in seeing this shít so why the hell are they showing it to me. It has been going on a while and only a few days ago I started blocking any page that is Israeli.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,393 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

How long it takes for the last 2% of my phone battery to die. Im trying to recharge the battery

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This.

When every little thing gets turned into an argument for no reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Probably Mossad. They use Facebook to trace potential haters.

Do you have any interest in anything that is potentially needly or has an issue with the region? Look there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,393 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

To follow up on home wifi not allowing myself or wife to access banking apps and now I discover a pub wifi allows access..

TA problem solving this crap in the next day or so with no idea where to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

Women with no job who have self-characterized themselves as "busy moms". You know the type, standing with their keys in their hand in the chipper.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,393 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Going skiing on Sunday. A very last-minute surprise-but-welcome trip organised by my brother. But my right hand/wrist is still killing me and I know I'm going to really struggle with my bindings. First World problem, I guess.

Bank wants you to get drunk before allowing you to see your balance? ...softens the blow

Good luck grem, I find tech issues are rarely easily (or locally) resolvable. Ready your ban hammer just in case it's needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

The way this site (I assume it's the site coz it doesn't happen on any other site I use) will apparently fully load, I start scrolling, then 30 seconds later it jumps back to the start load point. So I have to scroll back down past comments I've already read.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

The sky q box here, has no reminder facility so I'm reduced to having to go to the prog listings every hour to see what's on next.

After decades of having a reminder button this is sooooooooooooooo annoying, I'm missing what few current progs I do want to see and any nuggets I might see by accident.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Dont laugh at me but I find the RTE guide great ! I go throught it and highlight anything I want to see

• Advertisement

Not trivial but the amount of dirty bastard paedophiles that have abused children in this country for years. Just heard about another one there on the radio, convicted of abusing boys in Terenure college.

The amount of these barbaric fukers that went into jobs like teaching, the priesthood, the scouts etc., to gain access to children and the lack of proper protection of children was and is disgusting.

Advertisement