Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE REVEAL - Flags Of The World - PEEHS

12346»

Comments

Thanks aaron.

Congratulations, Zaph and hard luck barna.

Well done purgative!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Congrats Zaph nice victory
    Thanks for running this Aaron, it was great to see all those wonderful flags again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭Barna77

Congrats Zaph
    source.gif

Thanks aaron

Barna77 wrote: »
    There were a few I couldn't remember.

I'm expecting judgmental looks from the Flag Lord, Omackeral :o
    :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Purgative wrote: »
    Do you want one? :D

Right of passage at some stage hopefully ;) Gotta test out all the outcomes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,811 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Not last!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Just catching up now, I was several points behind when I left things, so this is a pleasant surprise. Thanks for a great and really enjoyable game aaron. And apologies to Barna for sneaking in at the last minute, you played a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,668 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Congrats Zaph!

And thanks for running, Aaronj..... Great fun! Thought I might have lucked out with all correct answers, but no joy :(

Bad luck ari on having the wooden spoon whipped from your grubby paw :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 34,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Feckin Slovenkia! I knew the minute I hit send I'd typed the wrong one. Got an ace and a brief taste of the air at the top but shept my way to ignominy thereafter.

Well done to Zaph for that late surge!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Congrats Zaphy, hope that's all your luck used up before Monday night ;)

Great game aaron, great fun :)

Still can't get my head round peehs, drives me mental seeing the likes of the UK and US score so low! I got all mine correct so I'm happy enough with the midtable position that got me
    Little disappointed I am not nearer the top but just saw that I am waaaaaay ahead of Nitwit.
    A little bit of comfort.
    tenor.gif
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I only knew Mali because of Paul Chowdry's flag meal on Taskmaster
    Zaph wrote: »
    Bastard's a flag, innit.

Genuinely laughed out loud at this :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Fell asleep last night just at the end of the reveal. Excitement wore me out, nothing to do with old lady sleep time ;)

Yaaaaaay Zaph. Well deserved! Delighted it's someone who takes part in the flag tournaments.And the podium finishers do the tournaments also. woohooooo.

Well done Zaph, a great comeback by you. Congrats also to Barna and Omackeral.
    Aaron I really enjoyed this, great idea for a competition. Lovely way to pass a Saturday night when you're home alone. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

If you liked this game then maybe you could consider joining in the next Ultimate Battle tournament. Basically, we put the best flags against each other and you vote for your favourite.

Here’s links to all the previous competitions. I have another few lined up, next one starts soon!

Ultimate Battle of World Flags
    Ultimate Battle of Canada and the USA
    Ultimate Battle of Western Europe
    Ultimate Battle of Oceania
    Ultimate Battle of Mexico
    Ultimate Battle of South America

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Omackeral wrote: »
    If you liked this game then maybe you could consider joining in the next Ultimate Battle tournament. Basically, we put the best flags against each other and you vote for your favourite.

Here’s links to all the previous competitions. I have another few lined up, next one starts soon!

Ultimate Battle of World Flags
    Ultimate Battle of Canada and the USA
    Ultimate Battle of Western Europe
    Ultimate Battle of Oceania
    Ultimate Battle of Mexico
    Ultimate Battle of South America

These are good craic lads. You don't even have to know all about flags, just have an interest in looking at them and voting for the best one. Omack runs them really well and the other people who take part will tell you that they are very enjoyable.
    Forgot to say, you will learn a lot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,285 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Thanks for running, Aaron and well played, Zaph.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Sorry I missed the reveal aaron, but thanks for running it. I am glad to see that Zimbabwe got me an ace. Congrats to Zaph on a low-scoring effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭davetherave

Missed this last night. Well played Zaph, and well run Aaron. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Wooden spoons, gold medals pooh.
    Mid table mediocrity is where its at :)

Advertisement