Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardano (ADA)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭erlichbachman

One outage and recovered immediately as expected, if anything this is a feather in the cap. Not sure what is meant by end date as all chains are wip. Tvl has almost 3x since beginning of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rptech

Yup it is dead dead in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Adam Gil

Pick your favourite crypto combo - 

1. PEPE / BRL
    2. FLOKI / USD
    3. BTC / LTC
    4. XRP / BTC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭padair

No, it’s my biggest bag, haven’t sold, sec is a sh1t show at the moment, lawmakers in the US are in the process of clarifying the market. XRP looking like they have a solid case around fair notice.

Coinbase too taking up the fight. A lot of reasons not to sell but I think ADA reflects the XRP situation so we are hoping for a positive result there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Kept everything. All moved to a wallet and off Binance. Rarely check it anymore so don't get caught up in little dips and rises. See how the land lies in a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 WizardOfBoards

Am invested, and plan to invest more... also staking the shiiite out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 10 WizardOfBoards

I dont think it is dead at all, it is quite an interesting and promising project which has the potential to be a real contender as a platform to develop dDapps on.

Cardano is going hard in development, and it does not look like it is slowing down, i think EOS is more dead than ADA

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭usualstripes

Just wondering what experiences anyone has had with investments with this company?

There are some mixed views out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Its EOS all over again. A slow bleed down the market cap ranks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 bigswingingrichard

Charles is putting his money into life extension technology, he the creator of Cardano has moved on, only bag holders left now.

Arguably the most decentralised environment out there so thankfully it’s not dependant on any one individual.

Maybe Charles has found a way to extend life for another 20 years and will only accept ADA as payment for the service 🤣🤣🤣

Elon has put money into space x but Tesla seems fine 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement