Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan and Imelda Up A Tree T.A.L.K.I.N.G Shíte With Miggeldy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,699 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,774 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

To think I was worried about a scratch on the car the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Aw gawd, the poor girl. Just so cruel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Jesus - that’s a tough life for that poor girl.

To think I was worried about a scratch on the car the other day.

And to think that I was feeling guilty about scratching some randomers car and driving away. :pac:

• Advertisement

This is why we need genetic science. But fair play to her.

And to think that I was feeling guilty about scratching some randomers car and driving away. :pac:

Tight parkers - door openers - life. Why.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Wishox

It's gas the Leinster bias in Irish rugby media.

When Saracens were dominating the Champions Cup, they were complaining about their unfair advantage and financial clout. Yet, Leinster are basically given every advantage under the sun from the IRFU, and not a peep from the D4-based lads.

Ah stop with the old grudge D4 bias crap, For me , i love and support all provences when the play. As a leinster based supporter its really sad to hear and see us mothing and hating each other as clubs in Ireland.

Stop all this crap we are a small country but a heavyweight in world rugby !

Support all rugby in Ireland, Including the great Womans team who rarely get a mention

Wishox wrote: »
    Ah stop with the old grudge D4 bias crap, For me , i love and support all provences when the play. As a leinster based supporter its really sad to hear and see us mothing and hating each other as clubs in Ireland.

Stop all this crap we are a small country but a heavyweight in world rugby !

Support all rugby in Ireland, Including the great Womans team who rarely get a mention

I hate D4 myself - but to see the Rugby lads at it , is sad. They are all from the same group anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

What an absolute star.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

She has great insight for her age.

Fair play Johnny - a very very tough one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Remember seeing this lovely girl and her mother on TV when she was only a baby. Life is hard sometimes for good people. Her mother is such a caring person. I really wish them both the best in this hard life.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Wishox

I hate D4 myself - but to see the Rugby lads at it , is sad. They are all from the same group anyway. :D

Why do you hate an area in Dublin, serious question ?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,687 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I wish I COULD fix her world, make it all better, feeling powerless is the worst feeling in the world. :(

Fair play Johnny - actual a better interview as Rugby interviews go. Honest, open etc.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

He's had a few :D

Why don't they give the 20K to Debra Ireland if it means that much to them.

I think I will go there and donate all the same.

Happy Birthday Bernando O'Higgins

• Registered Users Posts: 35,687 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Seems so wrong, kid on there telling her story, to raise a few bob, and a second later ryan is like '' do you fancy a few bob, would you take 20 grand off of us, spend it wisely''
    GeeZ if I was on that call I'd say give it to the kid you twat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

You’d swear it was fcukin king kongs birthday the way they are going on.
    They need to settle down

Why do you hate an area in Dublin, serious question ?

Relax will you - but it is more the sense of it being completely out of touch with the real world.

RTE, Tubs, Politics, Sport, Schools - it is a very strange place relative to Ireland.

No point in being fake about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

A classical way to blow ten grand in 10 seconds there RTE. Your welcome.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

If I was president I'd be very dissapointed if it sounded nothing like this.

Jesus that Brennan's bread with salami looked good.

I threw Debra a few quid, hopefully they don't blow it all on cocaine and hookers (as I would have done with it had I not donated it).

• Registered Users Posts: 71,699 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Till next week, folks!

Stay safe !

Nos da :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Stop all this crap we are a small country but a heavyweight in World Rugby !

Your post was going great until you typed this....
    (i'm with you on the rest BTW)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

Seems so wrong, kid on there telling her story, to raise a few bob, and a second later ryan is like '' do you fancy a few bob, would you take 20 grand off of us, spend it wisely''
    GeeZ if I was on that call I'd say give it to the kid you twat.

It would have been so cool if your man said "give that girl 5k shur"
    He'll regret that.

That Burren documentary was great, looking forward to part two.

• Advertisement

Till next week, folks!

Stay safe !

Nos da :)

Back for more asylum seeking of a different variety.

Hasta lasagna

Advertisement