Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Gate Quote

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 OConnorDavid

Has anyone here have a NICE gate motor?

I have the option of getting a FAAC gate motor or NICE gate motor for my installation.

Thanks - D

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭madmac187

That’s mega expensive. I got a quote to automate my 5.1m Sliding gate, €2500. My gate cost €3k, I did ground works 2 men + machine + concrete + reinforcement + sliding gear and posts.
    Groundworks 1 day 700 (Dayworks Rate Im a concrete foreman that’s how I know the cost)
    Materials 1200 includes track and end pillars and concrete
    Gate 3000
    Automation 2500

€7400

I should get into this lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 OConnorDavid

Has anyone here have a NICE gate motor?

I have the option of getting a FAAC gate motor or NICE gate motor for my installation.

Thanks - D

Think I'll use FAAC, they seem the more premium brand.

I got a new quote for gate automation equipment, installation of gates, posts and civil works - €4500 ex VAT.
    €2656 ex VAT for the swing gates plus side gate (powdercoated aluminum gates).
    I will go with underground exit loop and Hikvision IP video intercom - €1300 ex VAT

I will go with underground exit loop and Hikvision IP video intercom - €1300 ex VAT

I've never been a fan of the exit loops in domestic installs.
    They are easy to open from outside.

For the intercom I use a normal wifi video doorbell, If your gate is miles away you can use a wired one . Eufy is the one I have + a sonoff to open remotely .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnMZ5d7oWi8

Advertisement