Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buying clays

• 12-04-2021 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any success with this recently? RFDs won't deliver them due to couriers breaking them, no shops open for even click and collect, and I've just run out. I'm based in South Wicklow, but does anyone have recent experience with getting clays delivered with any particular RFD?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Asus1

Croohur1 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has any success with this recently? RFDs won't deliver them due to couriers breaking them, no shops open for even click and collect, and I've just run out. I'm based in South Wicklow, but does anyone have recent experience with getting clays delivered with any particular RFD?

Might be no use to you but if your around prosperous in Kildare the hunting and fishing section is open in the large DIY shop and they usually always have clays,just give a ring before traveling,search hunting and fishing.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Croohur1

Asus1 wrote: »
    Might be no use to you but if your around prosperous in Kildare the hunting and fishing section is open in the large DIY shop and they usually always have clays,just give a ring before traveling,search hunting and fishing.ie.
    Nice one, I have family who work up on that direction. Thanks, I'll check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Asus1

Croohur1 wrote: »
    Nice one, I have family who work up on that direction. Thanks, I'll check it out

https://www.huntingandfishing.ie/?s=Clays&post_type=product number here.
    Also cill Dara hunting opens on Monday for a few hours for pickup if you order over phone I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭skipking

try pat carley i think he is open

Advertisement