Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logistics Associate Apprenticeships/LAA 2021

Options
  • 06-04-2021 12:33pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering does anyone have any experience with the Logistics Associate Apprenticeships?
    Currently thinking of a career change at 32 ha, coming from hospitality/events sector and with the uncertainty of the future of both I may need a back up option.

www.laa.ie

Is it worth doing as its a 2 year apprenticeship and you get a level 6 logistics qualification over the 2 years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheReaver

I don't know much about the apprenticeship but having worked in the logistics industry for well over a decade all I can say is avoid like the plague, pick something else! Whoever recommended this path to you has a deep and abiding personal hatred and wishes you harm.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

TheReaver wrote: »
    I don't know much about the apprenticeship but having worked in the logistics industry for well over a decade all I can say is avoid like the plague, pick something else! Whoever recommended this path to you has a deep and abiding personal hatred and wishes you harm.

No one actually recommended it to me, I was just thinking about it myself ha.

Appreciate the advice though :)

Advertisement