Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Logistics Associate Apprenticeships/LAA 2021

• 06-04-2021 12:33pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Furious-Red

Hey,

Just wondering does anyone have any experience with the Logistics Associate Apprenticeships?
    Currently thinking of a career change at 32 ha, coming from hospitality/events sector and with the uncertainty of the future of both I may need a back up option.

www.laa.ie

Is it worth doing as its a 2 year apprenticeship and you get a level 6 logistics qualification over the 2 years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ✭✭✭ TheReaver

I don't know much about the apprenticeship but having worked in the logistics industry for well over a decade all I can say is avoid like the plague, pick something else! Whoever recommended this path to you has a deep and abiding personal hatred and wishes you harm.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Furious-Red

TheReaver wrote: »
    I don't know much about the apprenticeship but having worked in the logistics industry for well over a decade all I can say is avoid like the plague, pick something else! Whoever recommended this path to you has a deep and abiding personal hatred and wishes you harm.

No one actually recommended it to me, I was just thinking about it myself ha.

Appreciate the advice though :)

Advertisement