Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Week 30 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,377 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I have free transfers was all set to get Tierney. But after tonight I am not so sure at all.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Salah probably should have scored, and then Mane but keeper saved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭Xander10

Southgate seems to have motivated TAA. Might be worth another chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Robbo subbed off for Liverpool.. board went up at 59:40ish and he walked over the sideline at 60:10.. wonder will he get the CS points?

Robbo plays FPL and no doubt he has himself selected in his team. Id say that was a slow trot to the sideline to leave the pitch knowing he had clean sheet points after 60 minutes :D

Im having non buyers remorse about not getting Jota in this week and planning it for next week instead. Didnt want to take a -4 but for owners who did he has payed off handsomely already. He was on fire for Portugal with three goals in two games but I just thought leave bringing him in till after the Arsenal game.

Will be having a serious think about selling KdB for Salah too, Liverpools fixtures turn nicely now with their remaining fixtures till the end of the season mainly being against bottom half of the table clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Does he start? Does it depend how the CL game goes, if it's level or they lose the first game, Jota would be essential for the second game, more so than against Villa?

The Villa game is quite well spaced out from the CL games though. Real on Tuesday, Villa on Saturday, Real again on Wednesday.

3 clear rest days between each game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Xander10 wrote: »
    Southgate seems to have motivated TAA. Might be worth another chance.

Yea I reckon double up pool defence is the way to go instead of Chelsea/City - TAA + Phillips for instance, some good fixtures coming up and TAA needs to show up more in games to make the euros.

Yea I reckon double up pool defence is the way to go instead of Chelsea/City - TAA + Phillips for instance, some good fixtures coming up and TAA needs to show up more in games to make the euros.

The upcoming good fixtures are against teams that score goals though. Leeds and Villa (with Grealish back) arent peak cleanie potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

CSF wrote: »
    The upcoming good fixtures are against teams that score goals though. Leeds and Villa (with Grealish back) arent peak cleanie potential.

Yeah 35-39 are much better fixtures, I'll consider him then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,830 ✭✭✭893bet

Pep you %##}{} three players that didn’t start.....oh random Pereira on the bench....noice

• Registered Users Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Stones & Foden benched hurt me, and Sterling getting an assist is better than nothing.

I think Kabak will come in with his CS & Salah goal is nice. Just about keeps me above water anyways for now.

• Advertisement

The only thing is with the double up is that another Liverpool loss may kill of top 4 again and then all the eggs will go back in the CL basket with the league being used to rest players.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

9 from 4, Mendy and Havertz getting 1 between them and then Gundogan and Cancelo not playing. Lucky I'm WCing this week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,824 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Faaack. Missed the deadline and have Jota as my third sub.

Wonder is there much chance of Lingard, Maja, Reguilon no showing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Interest gone.... Set my team in 1 min, no transfers and 34 point's. WTF, why can't it be this easy all season. Hahah.

TAA, Mo and Raphina the main men.

Blank from my captain Bamford, 11 thinking seconds pick he was.

A green arrow will give me a smile at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'd much rather a Salah and Jota double up than a TAA and Phillips double up. Way more upside with the former.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Faaack. Missed the deadline and have Jota as my third sub.

Wonder is there much chance of Lingard, Maja, Reguilon no showing.

Maja is your best bet I think as Mitrovic is likely to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

28 points with Martinez, Shaw, Cresswell, Bruno, Son, Kane © to go. Went bed cursing another player benched and Jota pulls that out of the bag! Nice one. 18 points between Mount and Jota for me and neither started.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

22 from 4. Happy enough. de bruyne deserved bonus points - outstanding. Even though he didn’t get goals or assists

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

31 points sees me climb to 15k, few good weeks before my WC this week. Left c on Fernandez instead of Kane now is my only fear

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Burnley XI: Pope; Pieters, Mee, Tarkowski, Lowton; McNeil, Westwood, Brownhill, Gudmundsson; Wood, Vydra.

Southampton XI: Forster; Bertrand, Vestergaard, Bednarek, Walker-Peters; Ward-Prowse, Diallo; Walcott, Armstrong; Ings, Redmond.

My boy Vydra starts, gimme a good start to the day please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

SOU: Forestor, KWP, Bedernak, Vestegaard, Bertrand, Armstrong, JWP, Diallo, Walcott, Redmond, Ings

BUR: Pope, Lowton, Mee, Tark, Pieters, Gudmondson, Westwood, Brownhill, McNeill, Wood, Vydra

• Registered Users Posts: 14,444 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Kinda looks like Pieters dragged KWP back first tbh before KWP tackled him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,444 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    Kinda looks like Pieters dragged KWP back first tbh before KWP tackled him

Wood converts pen (Pieters assist)

Still think the pen was harsh since Pieters fouled KWP first I think.

We've also had Vydra goal (Wood) & Armstrong goal (Ings).

Pieters went off on 32, replaced by Charlie Taylor.

Everyone must be tucking into the eggs!

Ings goal now. 2-2 think it's a Redmond assist might be KWP

A fine goal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Imgs goal. w-peters assist?

Actually a very good game game so far, saints looking very good and Burnley looking dangerous on the counter.

I expect the saints to win from here so the opposite will happen :)

Assist given to Redmond

Jaysus, that Ings and Salah out transfer to bring in Kane is looking great right about now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭scotchy

TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS

Team to play Newcastle: Lloris, Tanganga, Sanchez, Rodon, Reguilon, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Hojbjerg, Moura, Vinicius, Kane.

Subs: Hart, Son, Winks, Bale, Lamela, Dier, Sissoko, Alli, Scarlett.

NEWCASTLE TEAM NEWS

Team to play Tottenham: Dubravka, Krafth, Lascelles, Dummett, Shelvey, Ritchie, S Longstaff, Murphy, Joelinton, Almiron, Gayle.

Subs: Darlow, Clark, M Longstaff, Saint-Maximin, Lewis, Hendrick, Manquillo, Willock, Anderson.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Weird team from Jose

Advertisement