Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tis grey but dry here, quick pop into shop on way home and hibernate

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's like an October, November morning here . Closed in grey skies, teeming with rain. Summer in Ireland 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Breakfast time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Rainy and dark morning here, I’m on a day off but my car is in the garage so happy enough to be confined to quarters. Maybe time for a cuppa and a little 'relax' on the couch …

• Registered Users Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

What a wet and windy day. 😒

The weather was so nice until July.

But, better than baking and not having any water ... I suppose.

Time for tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭apache

It is like a winter's day.

Just watching RTE investigates Dairy's Dirty Secret and the Primetime show afterwards. It's very upsetting to watch.

Finished for this week.

Exhale.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

In the pub..🍺

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just back from the pub, went out for lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Best type of drinking! Home, PJs and chill out for rest of evening then no hangover tmw

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pyjamas and couch here, no drinks, not in possession of the energy to get dressed

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Pj’s, in bed, working early tomorrow.

Pub time for me, if they are still open. I now find myself in Nairobi.

Nearly time to think about bed. Try and set me clock.

Will you be on the Guinness there @smurfjed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Have been reading about all the cats dying in Cyprus from Coronavirus 😔

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Bed after a few pints. The next hour will be fighting the urge to leave the warm bed instead of getting up and draining the spuds one last time.

Good night, John boy.

Unfortunately not staying here long enough to even sniff it.

one thing that I have come to realise on these travels, is that Irish bacon and sausages are bloody marvellous.

Break time at the coalface 👍

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Chilling until the tennis starts .

Went to dunnes earlier , after a few days of being frustrated with the treats that were in the house I may have overcompensated 😂😂 we now have s'mores, doughnuts, biscuits, twirls, double deckers, wispas, mighty munch and rancheros....we should be good until Monday 😂🤣😂

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Just out of the hairdressers, dont know why I bothered in this weather, having a coffee on my own in a cafe then off to meet the folks for grocery shopping , not in the mood for people today. ☕

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Did ya have a few scoops poochie?😏 yesterday was definitely a day for the high stool 😄.

Deskside with a cup of the sweet stuff, I feel a headache coming on, I think I've had too much coffee 🤪.

Pint and tennis.. Hope to last the match but back is woeful and I'm only watching

Have some Pfizer left over for the cat in case the cat corona comes over here 😒. He already washes his paws. Not sure about a mask. Never ending is it.

Also had an emergency trip to opthalmologist this morning with floaters and flashing in my eye. But seems like it's nothing to worry about. I have complex eye issues so I am relieved. 😌

Going to see Morrissey in Vicar Street tonight. Hopefully eye drops wear off soon. It's lashing rain. Thank god for indoor events. Not a huge fan of solo Morrissey, post Smiths, but I've been listening to his 2023 set lists for songs I don't know. Kinda like cramming for the leaving cert.

Going to get some Oh so nice, but unhealthy food beforehand.

👍

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

McDonald’s for dinner 👍🙌🙌

Left the house early for the concert.

"You've been in the house too long she said, and I naturally fled" 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Chilling with a beer before the big game

• Advertisement