Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

@smurfjed what the truck like to drive or is it similar to your own one? Is the price of fuel crazy expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Made myself a fresh batch bread + cooked ham + cheese + sundried tomatoes + mayo sandwich. And a big mug of tea for lunch.

Was only lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

waiting on a couple of chicken kievs to finish . Im absolutely starving

• Registered Users Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s definitely bigger than my hummer but strangely enough it’s harder to get in and out of it. And the back seats don’t have a lot of leg room. Fuel is $3.24 a gallon, I will find out when I fill it up what the mileage was like.

Told my training partner that I went to Persmart to rent a dog, so we could go hunting at the weekend. He now thinks that I’m totally crazy.

I’d say there’s not much chance of him heading into the woods with you 😷

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

@Grem - really pleased to hear the new job is going well so far, wishing you well going forward. 😊👍👍

Deskside in my home office, about to have an online meeting with one of my dissertation students who is struggling to get his work over the line for next weekend’s submission deadline. Then off to get a very badly needed haircut and online yoga class this evening. 🧘‍♂️

Watching Lingo after my delicious breakfast/ lunch of chicken kievs. Now for coffee and chocolate hob nobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,464 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Best of luck with the new role, Grem!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A transfer I thought would never come through, feel like an adult now because of all the mentions of pensions 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Evening wherers, hope you are all well.

Exhaused here, been hectic few days and feels as if I should have at least Wednesday over, so how is it only Tuesday 😭

Was sunny day here but by God you get a shock when you put your nose outside the door! Not helped by daily updates from my folks who are in Spain, enjoying high 20s temperatures! Good for them they decided to stay a few more days, changed their flights online, rebooked the car park, extended the car hire and accommodation. Nice to see they really have embraced digital life (and they are not worried about their offspring perishing here in freezing temperatures 😂🥶)

Anyway, despite my better judgement I have persevered with MAFS Australia, anyone here stuck with it? Harrison and Brontë deserve each other and Duncan should run off with Alessandra, she seems to appreciate him more than the witch he is with! 😂

Anyway, carry on! Enjoy your evening and @Gremlinertia delighted the new job seems like a positive move. Onwards! 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

I’m totally addicted to MAFS Australia, I blame @[Deleted User] 😂😂 I can’t stand Harrison, he is so full of crap and as for Brontë, she needs a visit to spec savers 😂👍

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Tbh Auto I think Alyssa is as bad as them if not worse, an absolute head melt and of course she is matched with the best husband...just like real life 🙄😁. I'm glued to it.

Just in the leaba wondering if there'll be frost again in the morning, it's not funny anymore, I need some heat.

I’m watching a documentary on Sonny Listen . I googled him and seemingly he had a fear of needles. It reminded me of a time I bought a friend to Elmhurst hospital. The doctor took out a huge needle and my friend took off bolting down Queens avenue. Only thing is, he was wearing a gown , the ones that button down the back. The last thing i saw was his bare arse as he was running . Funniest thing I ever saw 😬😬

Post edited by cj maxx on

Just got woken up by a thunderstorm, they say it might produce some tornados during the day. This should be fun.

Swallows have arrived ... or maybe they are Martins, can't see exactly at the moment, anyway, they've arrived.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Busy few days adjusting ok, day off now

Only done nights so far, I'll keep you updated!

• Advertisement

Agh, thought you were escaping from nights. Good luck

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed with a really bad headache 🙆‍♂️🤕.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,464 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Paracetamol and lots of water.

Is anyone else exhausted? All I want to do all day is crawl back into bed.

I'm watching arse, football I think. Interrupting snooker, boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭apache

Had a hospital appointment today. Didn't have to wear a mask. They are still making you wear them at my local GPs. What's that all about? I thought the wearing of face masks was lifted in health care settings.

Also I got a txt message reminder about a salon appointment for tomorrow telling me to wear a face mask. They are only chancing their arm.

It's weird, every place seems to work differently, even under HSE umbrella, was in psychiatry and orthopedic last week, one wanted masks, the other not.

A very sick Alfie, fingers crossed for him 🙏

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,808 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Oh no. Hopefully just a 24 hr thing 😘😘😘

Advertisement