Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Turds-day.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Supplies delivery day today.. Weather permitting. And a bitter biting cold...Up in the night making transatlantic phone calls.... Yaaaaaaaawn. Cat has joined me abed so time for dark and snuggle

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have developed a crack like a knuckle pop when i lean my head back.. Finding it a touch unnerving

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I’ve had that for years Grem, head hasn't fallen off yet! Hope it’s just temporary for you though and you just slept funny or something

I worry a bit about the state of my spine given the nature of my back health, hence the hypochondria 🙄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Having a blissful day. Started with a tour of the Palace the French imprisoned the last king of Vietnam in.

Then had delicious local food that didn't kill me.

Now just out of the pool and lying in the sun listening to the waves crash off the shore. Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,068 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Ouch, Switzerland is bloody expensive. E220 for a night of beer with fish and chips.

……..

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Late home, grumble.

• Advertisement

Judging by my headache, enough :):) but all I have to do today is sit in a business class seat for 5 hours going home.

Last few days, I’m getting an error code when I post saying to do it again, then I end up with double posts.

Post edited by smurfjed on

Phew, was about to say I hope you're not flying today. Passenger, ok !

Also, your posts are appearing twice. Your phone has had one too many too!

Out in the fresh air and sun. Lovely crisp day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A nice long walk in the woods and it’s still nice and bright at this hour 😊

Was about to say " reposing" then I remembered the other meaning here.. Although it feels a bit like that.... Abed after bringing in the supplies that arrived at the gate after I fell asleep earlier... .. HUGE boxes that needed decanting.

Clearly not my usual "'picker and packer" who is away, as there are some...interesting and challenging interpretations... ...one day maybe i will get to shop myself! In your dreams Graces..... I would really enjoy that though..... doing my own shopping ....

But all is in..... well stocked for two weeks. My pharmacy stuff came too.. Lovely to get it all to the gate like this.

So, not going nowhere nohow! Except back to sleep.. Deep silence of well fed cats! My turn next ...if I can stay awake that long.

Post edited by Graces7 on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ugghh..flying hungover is rotten. I did it once after a weekend of absolute carnage drinking in France. The fear was unreal. Never again.

To thine own self be true

Summoned by Mrs G to join her in town, now she's gone home and I'm left with tasty pints, how bad? 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Mr (or possibly Ms) Heron watching over me at The Cooperage.

That's a high perch for one of those I would have thought, beautiful photos

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,046 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Running between large white snow ❄️ flakes today.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sofaside, watching Other Voices on RTE on the telly. Chilling with a doobie and a glass of Shloer. 😎😁

Long day at work today - but the weekend starts tomorrow! 👍

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I've only ever seen them on a local river bank. Perched on a rock.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Up and finished coffee. Somehow I’m up earlier and with an extra pep in my step on a weekday!

Wonder has it anything to do with the fact that I don’t have to go to work 🤣🤗

That is a prime example of cause and effect...Enjoy!

Got to spend some hours at home, interesting to see how this guy has developed in 2 weeks with the OH. He had a one hour grooming yesterday in a mobile van, no complaints from him.

Lol

Edit ...

There are subtle hints being dropped around the place for a dog here too.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finished work for a nice long weekend off 🎉🎉🙌🙌

• Advertisement

Turned off laptop. Finished.

Going into town for some pints. 😊

Advertisement