Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Funny enough, just been out, it's so low! Amazing what i see when i take my feckin beak out of the phone!

I'd love to take a look at it but just got into leaba , thankfully cooler here tonight, might get back up to take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It's worth the look.

It's definitely cooler. I closed all windows upstairs

Last night I woke with my back sweating in the heat.

My cat is frolicking around like a lamb here, wonder does the moon affect her?!

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Later, after work i am going to attempt to replicate the starbucks vanilla frappucino for the wife.. This may involve drinking coffee before bed, what could go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

It's 3.16 am and have just finished work.

This is what procrastination and frolicking on beaches instead of working gets me.

But will be worth it when I finally get the course I teach on content writing fully recorded, edited and uploaded so can have a passive income stream.

One module done, 5 more to go.

Night all.

• Advertisement

Fair play Witchie, don't think i could muster the motivation for that at all. Did you find out when you are going to Spain?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, sitting here having breakfast contemplating my day. Got excited last night as i got called to work, unfortunately they cancelled as i was just about to leave the room.

I am contemplating not falling asleep on the bus later 🙄

Miss this guy 😍😍

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The moon is beautiful tonight, worth having a look .

• Advertisement

I have applied for the November group because it means I get to stay in Saranda until the end if Oct then will go to Spain and home to Ireland from there. It means am gonna have to miss my girly trip to Hamburg for the Christmas markets and my Fontaines DC gig in Edinburgh with my sister but it's just a better fit for me. Otherwise would be paying rent for a month here while not here and also having to fly back here then home.

Not long in bed a few a lovely evening playing Phase 10 with some mates.

Happy Thursday folks 🙂 another beautiful day ☀️☀️

Happy Friday lite. Nearly there woohoo! 🙌 🤩

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in the home office, supposed to be working on a paper but surfing the web instead...

Wishing you all a very Happy Bastille Day! 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 😎👍

Feckin tired today. Couch, tae and junk telly, no taxing of brain today.

Struggling to concentrate on work. My little sister messaged me this morning to ask me about my anaphylaxis as she thinks she had such a reaction last night to a lip balm! It has freaked me out because I was only about 2 years older than her when I developed my penicillin allergy and then it's been an escalation of allergies ever since. Am really worried she is facing into the same crap I have to endure and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy never mind one of the people I love most on this planet.

I think I actually had a small panic attack earlier when she told me and I still can't just get my head in gear.

So instead of doing all the work I really should be doing, I am searching for apartments to buy here in Saranda for when I get the apartment I own in Scotland sold.

Doggie yoga

Oven heating for beige food with my tea. Glum kinda time, friend suddenly died, me and wife just managing for now.

Sorry to hear that Grem. My condolences to you and your wife.

Sorry for your loss Grem , you and your Mrs look after yourselves as best you can .

• Advertisement

Thank you, sorry for bringing it here but all of you are such good people, dare I say friends

Yes we are x

I'm sorry to hear that news, Grem.

Ye are great people

I have fallen into an old habit. Reality shows. Currently watching Big Timber.. It's Canadian eh?.

Reality shows are the best!(great way to escape our heads if that makes sense)

Big Timber is ...huge 😊

I've not heard of Big Timber.

I like documentary style shows myself. I watched the one about the Capitol riot on Netflix last night.

Thankfully so much was captured on footage. We should never forget that day. It's frightening that could happen in a democracy.

I'd never heard of The Proud Boys before. Mother of God, they have nothing to be proud of!

Just finished Girl in the Picture, have to say in all my years of experience, that is the most messed up case I've ever heard of.

Just spotted that and I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hugs, Grem. And more hugs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,645 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I just popped in to give Grem my condolences

Advertisement