Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hee hee, I love how so many of us name a dog and immediately have a nickname in place too!

Am off to work 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Toby is gorgeous 😍😍

Enjoying the sunshine here and having dinner with the girls later 🌮🍟

• Registered Users Posts: 6,540 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Off today.

Medical appointment.

Then lunch and a few pints in baile atha cliath / an lar to celebrate that being over!!

Even popped into the auld art gallery and bought a few j b yeats. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Toby is too adorable! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching the Clown and rhe Candyman. About Dean Corill and John Wayne Gacy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Hello all 🐶

Jaysis off the wall cute!!

Alfie has competition 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I had never heard of Corill, but seemingly that's where Gacy got his method from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I did a disco pick up tonight. God I felt so old.

Asked small man if there was any mosh pits these days. He was wtf is that?!

There seems to be a trend of teen boys wearing thick neck chains now. I commented they looked like Mr T.

He asked "who's he?". I said "The A Team".

Again he was like wtf!

I'm a dinosaur.

To thine own self be true

I pity the fool 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I'm just home from pub. Been a fun night. Am pished.

Found out I am very lickable. My friend's Chihuahua thinks I am tasty and spent hours licking my feet and legs.

@Witchie Hahaha i'm glad you clarified who you were licked by!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Witchie i thought that it was gonna be a certain German guy :)

Wrecked after a few pints yesterday.

Out of practice.

😂

Covid lockdown was the end of alcohol for me.

So, it's been good in that respect.

It’s the weekend so out for coffee and his puppucino.

found this lovely looking Land Rover on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I've always wanted a Land Rover - but I want one that looks like it followed Katy the ambulance through the Qattara Depression in Ice Cold in Alex!

☺️

That's definitely a land rover for golden retrievers. Got the right colouring and it's a "rover" too. 🐕

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Oh God, no, the dog is much nicer than the German. He has been a bit of a dick lately so am no longer lusting after him.

Anyway I might be going to Croatia in about 10 days to meet someone so hot I blame him for global warming.

Currently sitting in the Irish bar in Saranda having a pint after doing my grocery shop.

Now, it claims to be an Irish bar and it is kinda styled as such, but I am the only remotely real Irish thing in here. Oh well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting with a mug of coffee and a (now eaten) slice of coffee and walnut cake , watching the birds in the garde and the world go by ...

Have a lovely BH weekend all 😊

Work trundle here.. Extra hoofing first to circumvent some traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It doesn't feel bank holiday. The weather is too miserable for June.

I'm watching the hurling under a blanket.

I would love a slice of that cake now 😋

To thine own self be true

Watching the missus pack a bag, she is such a minimalist. She is off to explore Mauritius for a few days.

So party time for the mutt and me :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Some here for you PM 🥧🥧

I agree about the weather, where's our sun ☀️

Hope you enjoyed the hurling.

Kinda glad it's not too hot, have heat patch stuck to me 😂

Worked my fingers to the bone and now I’m like an absolute wrecked tired 😢 Thank good I’m off to tomorrow 🎉🎉

Poor Auto, feet up now.

Ankles swollen too 😢

Ah well I’m not moving for the next 24 hours 😂😂

Hope you’re work trundle wants too bad

• Advertisement

Jaysis, really had a day of it, feet up indeed.. Got a few extra thousand steps in here 🙄

Advertisement