Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

@Purple Mountain That Christmas wreath sounds amazing. Do you have a picture? I hope @Autosport hasn’t decked anyone today! Tis bitterly cold and windy today especially graveside. Stay warm one and all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope you have thawed out by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,824 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

That IS a bit odd... in fairness I used to look forward to the novelty of staying up but as I remember I’d be fighting off sleep the last 30 minutes of it...

wouldnt kill them for one week to have it start 30 minutes early even have the 9 news on Rte 2.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed tired after spending the day running around playing with a small biyeen (nephew) and a little princess (niece) there really good at hide and seek.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside listening to 8radio. Started watching Arcane the other day, fantastic stuff so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

8Radio is a great radio station..

Must check out Arcane..

I hae this weather...

Scotland/england getting a battering lookign at the radar

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

just loving the toy show, even Alfie is watching it 😊

Oh Alfie i am disappoint!!

He particularly liked the BBQ section 😄

• Advertisement

Food can be forgiven of course 😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Woohoo! 😁👍👍👍💕

Sounds like You may have a potential little earner on your creative hands, Purple! 🥰

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sofaside, iPad in hand, TV on in the background and just generally chilling after an hour of the Toy Show followed by a late dinner of omelette (ham, onion, mature cheddar) with steamed asparagus to start.

Absolutely Arctic conditions out there today. The wind would strip the skin from your face! 😨🥶🥶🥶 Keep warm, Wherers... 🤗🔥🔥

The winter coat was released today. Needed alright

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got my body clock back on my favourite schedule, so sitting on the balcony, coffee in hand. Will head to the gym before I start procrastinating.

Using thanksgiving as a excuse, I Had the chef cook this for me yesterday, as it was his first attempt, it’s rather decorative. Now I have enough turkey for a week :)

Oh i'd turn green at that amount of turkey 😄

Home time for grem.. To tea or not to tea...

Sitting in the hairdressers, colour on, no coffee or magazines these days due to covid, I'd love a cuppa. Walked into town, it's fecking Baltic out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭global23214124

Just meandering between different tapas places. In a bad mood today so trying to cheer myself up. Maybe some coffee will do the trick

• Advertisement

Time for work again. Slept feck all for some reason..

Listening to a playthrough of Bjork's album Debut. Absolute epic..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Watching last night's Graham Norton show.

Tis so cold out there tonight. Only left the house to pick up a Chinese.

Ooh combination for a nice night in all the same 😊

Alfie was out and about today, very baltic out there, Brought him for a drive today and he is now snoring his little head now 😂

Got the right idea that lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time, decaf as I will sleep before working.

Wondering how much we are going to get xxxxxx by this new mutation. Unfortunately it gives a justification for my present routine to continue forever :(

I hope that it doesn't mess things up too much but i fear i'm going to be wrong somehow what with Israel shutting borders already. Plus the south african scientists seem to have confirmed that it is highly transmittable for starters.. I don't envy you. I feckin need my own bed.

Bedtime, tea had. Listening to gentle snoring 😴

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sleep well Grem.

I'm enjoying a coffee just easing myself in to the day. The light out there has a look of snow about it, but there’s a light drizzle falling. Feels like a sofa day… 🤔🤗

Advertisement