Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

@[Deleted User] 😂😂😂🍷🍷🥂🥂🥂

I agree with @Mam of 4 Those snuddies are the best thing ever 😊😊

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Evening all or should I say goodnight all. In bed creased with RA pain. Anyhoo, how did I not know about Snoodies? Mr E is being despatched tomorrow to get me one. I plan to lie on the sofa modelling it.

Grem I hope work passes quickly for you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Going grand so far. Also in pain though, feck it..

You are having a bad time with the pain though. Is your MRI coming up soon? Slides mug of tea over to Grem…

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah mri in a week or so i think. I have CRPS for nearly twenty years. It's a weird problem but sure i was never straight forward

• Advertisement

I think “unique” is the word you are looking for 👍

The weather must get to you too?

Is there a prize for first post on a saturday??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I'm sure you're probably fast asleep now 😜

I'm on an early bus myself this morning into the city centre so I can hop onto another bus later and go on a historical site tour. I'm surprised how busy the bus is at this time on a Saturday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Saturday 🥳🥳🥂🥂🍻🍻

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭4Ad

After getting up five mornings in a row at 6am, the first time in 21 years, you would think I'd be wrecked tired, but Oh no, I'm wide awake !!

Happy Saturday all...

I'd love to be asleep, still in the office but nearly there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

The graveyard shift, that's no fun :( Hope you're off this eve

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

We did it!! 700 odd lads took the plunge in the chilly Irish Sea at Skerries this morning for the Mater Foundation Dickie Dip 2021. 👍👍😎🌈

Over €100K raised for prostate cancer treatment resources. Roll on 2022! 💪💪

Now to sleep for the rest of the day... 😴

Nope on for five, it's tiring but sure what can you do?.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,026 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Well done JubiterKid. Can't have been pleasant this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Well done @JupiterKid

im on the couch having an easy day, just woke from a snooze. Have been fighting some kind of sinusitis, ear infection for the last couple of weeks and exhausted as work has been really busy too. Omelette and chips for dinner and continuing couchside for the evening.

@JupiterKid well done sir. Must have been balltic haw haw.

Away to work here feeling cold..

Well done JK, great cause and achievement. 👍

Couchside, absolutely nothing on TV, have caught up on all my recordings, just had a bag of O'donnells crisps and I'm regretting it already, kinda bored now but a had great day in town, would like to be going out tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*slides plate over *

😸

Throw on the auld glad rags and get out that door 😼!

leave the O donnells crisps, I'll find a good home for them.......*pats belly*

😸

@[Deleted User] What sort of stuff are you into watching, we could probably come up with a few suggestions..

I'm flat with fatigue again. Utterly frustrating feeling when i'm only starting work..

Grem , I haven't got Netflix atm, I'm addicted to Married at First Sight ☺️, love Gogglebox, First Dates, 24 Hours in Custody, How I caught the Killer , Succession, a mix really, I'm watching the the Cube now but Philip Schofield..... I'd love a good drama tonight.

Is it cold tonight, I've the heating on ,dressing gown draped over me but still chilly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Guilt repeat is starting on bbc4

Well later tonight and tomorrow night

Angela scanlon also not too bad....she's no tommy t but still watchable, rob Delaney, jedward and Imelda may on tonights episode

Try 4 on demand, only have to register with email, great dramas, try the walter presents stuff or this is england for starters

Thanks guys, I will definitely put Guilt on to record Calla, I love Walter Presents Grem, used to love Code 37, all those shows are brilliant imo, might try and find an episode of Vera but I think I've watched them all.

Grem I'm totally with you in relation to work atm, mine is beyond stressful, the option of nights has come up again recently but isn't for me even though I always consider it ,financially it would be brilliant but I know I'd suffer health wise, still banking on the lotto Gods.🙄

Do you have sky Atlantic? Scenes from a marriage looks good

I've watched it all Calla, might just have an early night. 🙁

• Advertisement

Valley of tears is new(ish) on 4od, may be worth a go, i bookmarked it recently

Advertisement