Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fierce grumpy I am..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all, deskside with a coffee.

Was in spain for a week, wish i'd made it 2, anyway client meeting soon.

Hope everyone is ok.

Have a good day one and all

PS, Good luck with the wedding Grem

Have a good day yourself Votecounts 😁

I had better get up.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Monday morning commute into work.

Bright but chilly morning. Another week begins....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sat on couch with netflix and a beer.. Calm before storm.

• Advertisement

A week later I get an email stating that my closure request is being processed ..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

No Mam, not yours, the second post by Purple saying her work here was done etc

• Registered Users Posts: 21,831 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah ok , but I honestly think that was tongue in cheek humour , not meant in a - oh I've freaked out those with arachnaphobia , good - way tbh Auto .

Purple may not have realised how impactful such images can be on those who have phobias. Or even how dreadful such phobias are are.

That's what I meant AITMDOF , I don't honestly think there was any ill will or malice intended , sometimes what we think in our heads is funny , is not the same for everyone .

• Advertisement

In other news..... it'sa gorgeous autumn evening here 🌞🍁🌿

Following on from my 'success ' at actually doing and passing a college course least year, this evening I'm starting a new one!

God, I must be mad........ 😳

Congratulations and best of luck with the new course Bubbly .

Virginia Media One , The Murder Files - The Killing Of Jason Corbett on now .

You're out of luck , I'm still here anyway 😈👹💀

Lol !! Just checked , still only two 🙌

How'd first day back in the office go?

Ouch..an hour earlier is a pita alright Thomil.

That's great that you have the option to do that ,plus it meaning a few days not having to commute is a bonus !

What's your blood type , em , caffeine 😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Work office, getting ready to give my first physical, in-person lecture in the classroom since March 2020. Super busy...

Another nice day out there today.

When you wake up with a sore throat & go all Perse-panicky 😂😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,829 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Woke up with an immediate and annoying naggy malevolent feeling that I have somewhere to be, an appointment or something to do today... the feeling of joy that I actually don’t is nice...

Rest day today. Shattered with all the extra work of late..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Oops, I see my spider image/tongue in cheek post caused offence and distress. Apologies that people felt that way.

The irony is that I posted in another thread a while ago about an encounter I had with a spider myself and my panic/fear reaction.

I also said in the post that I killed that spider and someone took me to task about doing that too.

So as you can see my post wasn't to be mean but to try put humour on the issue of spiders and our human reaction to them.

But, yea sorry those who were upset. Definitely not my intention obviously.

Post edited by Purple Mountain on

To thine own self be true

Ah post all the spider pics!!...I used print off A4 colour tarantula pics and leave them on a workmates monitor, in her bag, under her books, in the loo, I'd even put a little tear in her Boohoo deliveries and slip them in there...I also used buy toy rats and more or less do the same thing.....I have a nasty streak 😂😂

Lol Dave ! I once handed one of my brother in laws a matchbox as he was looking for a light for his cigarette. I didn't tell him it contained a moth...Yep , he doesn't like them...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,211 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couchside with a cuppa and some rich tea buttered together, watching Masterchef Australia

Thanks for acknowledging the upset your pics caused Purple.

We all have different tolerance levels for such things.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Speechless

👹👹👹 arooo..awooo....

(It's a day late but I forgot the full moon was last night)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam, it was very cloudy here so it was obscure. It looked very bright behind the clouds. I hate when it's cloudy for a full moon. There's something really beautiful about a full moon in a cloudless sky.

To thine own self be true

Advertisement