Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

Autosport wrote: »
    Am I alone in not having watched Line of duty :D

Enjoyed All creatures great and small :)

Nope!

Meanwhile been catching up on All Creatures Great and Small Auto... Just finished the Tricki Woo episode ... Is Alfie identifying? :D Read these books a gazillion years ago on a west of Ireland summer holiday... Found them so charming, then and now :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've loved line of duty, i'll avoid spoilers as best i can on this season until i can watch it properly

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm away to the leaba soon to watch Laurel and Hardy. All day today since early morning was fab. Lots of real simple stuff and of course Easter Eggs! I'm gonna try a creme egg from the tin Mrs G bought me with a glass of bainne. She's the best woman in my world. Love her to bits. She thinks of me when I least expect it. Enjoy your evening guys and I'll enjoy my little egg.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Enjoy G :)

Tunes deskside here..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Yes just watched Line of Duty, what a great series, really keeps you glued, still can't see how it will conclude and it's three out of six episodes in, sign of a good series. Anyway, what a great day that was, got a great walk in this morning at 8.30, home for a lovely cooked breakfast, back to bed for a little hour of a nap, back up to watch the great racing coverage on RTE, a little beer or two now to finish off the night.

• Advertisement

https://www.daft.ie/for-sale/semi-detached-house-lammermoor-36-sandymount-avenue-ballsbridge-dublin-4/2309775

I said to himself that if we sell our house and daddy's house and then get a small mortgage we could have that house!!

Turns out my maths are not so good :D

There is sooooo much minding in that house. Oh i'd cry. If there's a garage can i live in that please?.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

https://www.daft.ie/for-sale/semi-detached-house-lammermoor-36-sandymount-avenue-ballsbridge-dublin-4/2309775

I said to himself that if we sell our house and daddy's house and then get a small mortgage we could have that house!!

You taking photos of my house again :D

Nahh it's too much, who'd want all those big rooms, cost a fortune to heat it, better off with a small little cosy cottage come bungalow

Oh I love ginormous houses! I'd be absolutely thrilled to live in one. Tis just dreams
    *sniff weep*

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

...I said to himself that if we sell our house and daddy's house and then get a small mortgage we could have that house!! :D

Even Frosty might find that a cauld, draughty ol' place in winter

( who gives 2.6 for a semi-D ? )

Oh I love ginormous houses! I'd be absolutely thrilled to live in one. Tis just dreams
    *sniff weep*

:p

Think of the 'mare that the dusting would be :p

Ah where is yer'e sense of fantasy and romance! :D

0lddog wrote: »
    Even Frosty might find that a cauld, draughty ol' place in winter

( who gives 2.6 for a semi-D ? )

I note the BER isn't easily found there. Hmm.

Ah where is yer'e sense of fantasy and romance! :D

When in comes to cleaning the gutters there's nothing romantic about that house :D

Now :p

That yoke still lets too much light in :pac:

0lddog wrote: »
    When in comes to cleaning the gutters there's nothing romantic about that house :D

0d if you can afford a house like that you can definitely afford a cleaner :D

Now :p

That's more like it :D

GoneHome wrote: »

:D

• Advertisement

GoneHome wrote: »

Dunno, reckon my kennel is bigger than that ;)

All i can think of is cleaners and bills, i would hate people roaming around cleaning up after me and sorting my garden (i think)

All i can think of is cleaners and bills, i would hate people roaming around cleaning up after me and sorting my garden (i think)

I'm in a regular house and by Jaysus I can't keep on top of the cleaning. And the dust. I went around our bedroom only a few days ago dusting bits and today it's as bad as ever! And I know people say carpets are dirt collectors but I kinda hate wooden floors. Every single speck is visible on them and they make the rooms feel cold.

It's cringe factor of someone picking up after me/hoovering my mess etc and my need for solitude (except for herself, a rare ocurrence)

It's cringe factor of someone picking up after me/hoovering my mess etc and my need for solitude (except for herself, a rare ocurrence)

Oh yeah if I stay in a hotel I do be embarrassed if the room isn't tidy for when housekeeping arrive :D

Absolute same haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭4Ad

Just watched the film 'Shoplifters of the World'..
    Kind of stupid but nice film about fans of The Smiths.. we really enjoyed it..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled on the sofa, horizontal, watching Tommy Tiernan’s interview show on RTÉ+1. Some interesting guests.

Gotta make the effort to get up off the couch and get to my leaba. 😴 🛏 💤

I really must watch that tommy tiernan thing sometime, pick a guest i like maybe. I think i could like it..

• Advertisement

Home, tea, relax. Fcuk, restless leg says hello.

Advertisement