Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

I don't know where we're going, but it can be a bit further away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

I hope they are settling in well 😊

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

Sounds like a tasty dinner G, enjoy the few pints tomorrow!. Deskside here, water and tunes as i work..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭ GoneHome

Something similar to that, we're reflecting on the work/life balance also, we spent the past few weeks down in the cousins holiday home in Kerry, limited wi-fi but enough in the hub in local town so we could work from there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭ Witchie

The beach was great and as it was the resorts opening day for the season there was free beer. 😁

My two favourite words, free beer 😁 hope you had one for me..

Gah lookit him all a little burrito

• Advertisement

Podcast title suggestion inspired by above post - mo money, mo podlums

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ SaltSweatSugar

Sitting on the couch in my boyfriends apartment reading while he works. Just enjoying being in his company :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭ SuperBowserWorld

Gentle reminder.

Cats are great.

But can murder the local bird population.

So, let them out late if they are allowed to go out and give the birds a break.

Also, decent water pistol squirt if they've caught one and they'll drop it. Maybe the bird will live.

Also, bells and collars from when they are kittens.

Amazon do good one for cheap. Disclaimer, maybe quality on these have changed, but the ones we have, have great loud bells and release easily, good quality and reflective.

Bloody hell, tough day already and I'm not in work until eight. 😥

Flat ears and evil stare is super appropriate tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭ SuperBowserWorld

It's also his Benedict Cumberbatch look.😂😂😂😺

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭ Poochie05

• Advertisement

Bernadette Cummerbitch is ainm dom

• Registered Users Posts: 21,170 ✭✭✭✭ Autosport

^im lost

• Registered Users Posts: 21,170 ✭✭✭✭ Autosport

I’m lost even More now 😂😂

I have to deal with the page constantly jumping up to the top

• Registered Users Posts: 11,525 ✭✭✭✭ Grandeeod

I want the bed I crawled out of at 3pm on Sunday As in yesterday. Had a few pints this evening but not for me anymore. Far too heavy. and sleepy feelz. Probs more work focused these days. Some grub for the sake of it. Then bed and sleepy time. Getting soft!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,648 ✭✭✭✭ JupiterKid

Couchside in the horizontal position, chilling to some tunes on my iPad before turning in for the night. 😎🎧💕👍

Those black kitties are just adorable! 🥰

It's a great way to spend a morning.

• Advertisement

Is he totally white? Deaf?. Looking both regal and deadly there!

Advertisement