Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Morning. I have been deskside since early and am enjoying a nice coffee at the moment. I hope to get out into the fresh air later. I need to clear the head a bit as there is so much happening at the moment.

Have a good day one and all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trying to get a move on here, total failure so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

Sliding coffee and a plate of assorted biscuits your way. Do enjoy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Peeks in*

Someone mention coffee and biscuits ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch....not a happy bunny......got car serviced today ....said car is now in the local gaa car park as the handbrake won't go back down....and I don't think I can blame the garage......have to go down in the morning and strip around it to try and release it just to get it home.......

I have found out what Duvet has been getting up too 🍷🍷

I wish, poor Duvet is on her last legs, I'm absolutely exhausted these days, I'm just going from work to home and very little else, I'm not sure if it's just me but I'm absolutely bate these days and beyond apathetic, sick of the dark mornings, it's too cold and I don't function in cold weather. The lotto Gods are having a laugh, not even winning a scratch card these days.

Could be worse I suppose, at least my 'handbrake ' didn't get stuck in a public carpark. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

I see the locals are in a sympathetic mood last night lol lol.......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How is it back to work day already? 😭

I was out out last night! Theatre, dinner and drinks. Actual live music in the pub.

if everywhere wasn't so unbelievably quiet, it was almost like normal😁

What did you see in theatre?

Work trundle shortly, gawd help me

Walking with ghosts, one man show with Gabriel Byrne. He tells the story of his life really, was very good.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Oh I read about this in the last few days.. Think it could be fascinating

Couch side. Well that was a week. Lots of slamming doors at work and no doubt more to come next week. If you don't want to be back at work please move along and save us all the grief.

So my turn for the Friday night refreshments. Tea and coffee, red wine, white wine, crisps and nuts and yeah Gin that should be served chilled with cucumber in it 🤢🤢🤢. Oh some nice cheese as well. Happy Friday.

Post edited by Elyvande on

Once it's a grey goose hey! Deskside, ambushed with the news we are one down, of two 🙄😡

😂😂😂😂😂

This is Hendrick’s Gin. I think Grey Goose is Vodka? Sorry you are one down.

Yup and a very fine vodka at that, well in my peasant opinion! I'll stic to the tea/coffee so..

• Advertisement

Oh I love Hendricks, no cucumber 🤮, tonic,ice and lemon, hate the other things they put into it nowadays. Just had homemade burgers, chips and onion rings, wine as it's Friday night 😉. Spotify on the chooons, have to say I'm a cheap date these days, I'm so tired one glass is pushing me over the edge. ☺️

@[Deleted User] sliding a little Hendricks with tonic, ice and lemon over to you. It will round off the day nicely. Cheers!

@Gremlinertia a nice coffee sliding your way and one for Seph too as no doubt he will pop up with the rattle of the biscuit tin too.

No great tbh, very small and fakey, not like chipper ones.

Phew, jealousy lessening 😉

Geriatric manatee, may have to borrow that!.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa after a mixed week, with a heavy workload to contend with. Watching a good film on Netflix with my dear OH. 🥰

Was very stressed out earlier as I have a Zoom lecture to give tomorrow and couldn’t find some necessary notes in my home office/spare room to prepare, but managed to dig some out of my laptop case.

Planning on going out to dinner with the OH tomorrow evening. 👍👍😊

• Registered Users Posts: 8,296 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Moving apartment after 7 years. Rent increases are at ridiculous levels here for a non-city town, so forced into relocating. Never thought prices like this could ever happen in my county. Something is totally screwed up in that regard.

Anyway, new place has a stove, so I'll be buying firelighters and coal for the first time ever. How exciting. Worth the trouble I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Went camping at the beach last night, the mutt loved it, as we were busy putting up the tents, he was busy trying to find a way to get into the water. Close on 400 kms of driving, so he will snore the day away.

• Advertisement

An adventure for the Smurf family, Mutt must be smiling ☺

Nearly finished work, grocery trip and meal prep after. Snore.

Advertisement