Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users Posts: 9,995 ✭✭✭smurfjed

Interesting end to the GP, just when I had decided that it was a bore fest with the 10 second lead.

its 8C around here right now so I feel your pain, but sunnier climes await me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A race, barely.. Got to stop flip flopping on rules. Be interesting next year with almost entirely new cars..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, work office, Monday morning start of the week trundle...

It's a new week Wherers! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭thomil

New week indeed, starting with a day off over here 😁

Heading off into the city in a bit to get a few bits & bobs, maybe even drop into a cafe...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

Late going to work, should be in time but hate rush.. Massive Attack in me ears

• Registered Users Posts: 13,089 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting watching repeats of the chase , and sweating. Turned on the heat as I was freezing, then headed out for a visit. Came back to a sauna but I'm loathe to open a window .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,934 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 9,995 ✭✭✭smurfjed

Somehow this tastes better in Asia :)

Oh yes, I’m in quarantine again :)

@smurfjed quarantine again???

Deskside and uninterested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,797 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table....had a chicken curry for dinner earlier on....but there's potato salad and coleslaw/ cheese and ham in the fridge.....and there folks, is my weakness.......I'll leave chocolate...I'll leave alcohol.....but I love my sandwiches....I had to make some....no wonder I'm big lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bat dog on patrol

The hero Auto needs...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,709 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@gifted , you can't beat a good sandwich , so just enjoy it without any guilt , life's too short for that!

Had to go outside a few minutes ago, fecking car frozen over already 😵

Out with the newspaper Mam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,709 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No newspapers , had to improvise , used an old coal bag 🙈🙈😂

It's fine , no coal dust left in it !

Yeah. Still waiting on an audition. I think there's a 3 year wait, which would put me in ,I think 2 years time?

Mam it's better than a flour bag anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Very foggy out my way now, no frost just yet here

• Advertisement

Was there supposed to be meteors or something one of these nights??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭thomil

The Geminid meteor shower is supposed to peak tonight. Under ideal circumstances, there should be up to 120 meteors per hour.

I'm still not willing to freeze my tail off to catch sight of them...

Homeside here, about to turn in. It's back to work tomorrow 😕

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Leaba and hot water bottle time here, setting my alarm for 6.45am ffs, frost and fog to make the morning worse, I hate getting up.

Can see the moon with a big halo but no stars nor anything else waving at me..

Thomil were you off for a while?

I bought binoculars for that very reason, but in the move I haven't looked to see where they are. Probably more for the TA

Oh so tired! long weekend, two days working with someone who seems to sleep for 6 hours a night, which means I get 4 hours.......

But spent today with my favourite little man, which is a lift to the soul, love him so much I wanna squeeze him to death! Bit weird probably 😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, watching a very strange Irish short film - a black comedy - on TV about some lad who gets obsessed with making some sort of special bread and gets turned into an evil mutant.

Light evening’s entertainment for all the family, y’know! 😁😅😜

@bubbly - make sure to recharge those batteries by a good long sleep! 😴 💤 🛏 💕

I won’t be going outdoors to see the Geminids until about 1.30am. They are at their best in the early hours of this morning, and for the next couple of mornings, in fact - and look away from the Moon into the dark sky for the best views. 👍👍 💫 ☄️

That sounds truly bizarre and right up my street 😄

A houseguest has arrived.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Deskside and just about to head into a Zoom workshop until 5pm. I will lose the will to live. @Autosport photos of Alfie please to thaw me out. Ooohh Grem who is your lovely visitor? Have a good day one and all.

Advertisement