Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside cuddling up with my OH. 🥰 Watching Johnny Logan in an interview on a TV3/Virgin 3 show. God...he’s got so old. 😱😬

But then, so have I... 😳😢

Still very blustery out there this evening. 🌬 💨

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work left me alone thankfully, no intention of going anywhere street is a wind tunnel with slates all over

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Delighted you're safe and sound at home Grem.

All is well here. Still have power. Candles and hot water bottle on standby as I don't want to count my chickens too soon. I'm working on the assumption that Grumpy's Day Centre won't be open tomorrow so won't be doing the mad rush to get him ready in the morning. Stay safe, all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardi, as always I give you boobly hugs

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Does it feel strange not working tonight Grem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Storm still raging outside. The boss gets out of bed looks out the window and declares you’re not going to work in the morning. She who must be obeyed has spoken.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hope you all are OK and Barra didn’t do too much damage.

Well this is what freedom looks like :)

Finally after 18 months, I’m finally out of quarantine while working, so spent last night enjoying the H&B (not the full bottle :)). And this morning wandering around the mall beside the hotel. Have plans to head into a steak house for lunch and order the biggest steak on the menu.

Unfortunately we still have quarantine for some missions, but we shall rotate in/out at a much faster pace.

Now let me check what movies are playing.

If you go down to the woods today beware of a big surprise 🥰

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Great @smurfjed enjoy the tipple.

Alfie isn't in quarantine anyway, @Autosport

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Working this morning instead. Handy maintenance stuff though..

Cheers @smurfjed

@Autosport hi to you and wee maneen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Some random poster is going to be scratching their head there grem 😅😅

Fecking oops

Thinking of starting a gofundme or similar for oil for the winter, pure shocked at how we're going through it.. 😮😞 I joke of course but barely..

Can I recommend a furry/hairy hot water bottle 👍😉

• Registered Users Posts: 21,818 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@Autosport , they have the most beautiful soulful eyes , don't they ☺

In for the night , it's bitterly cold out .

That’s a get that phone out of my fave look 😂😂

I've hit the whiskey..come join me 😋

No particular reason. Just coz...

PM and Thomil up a tree....😯😂

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Looks like I missed all the drama yet again... 😁😜

Couchside, listening to 70s disco music on my iPad. 😎 Got a few things I had been putting off for months due to anxiety done today. 👍👍

Bitter cold out there. 🥶🥶🥶 Stay warm, Wherers! 🎄🔥🎄☃️☃️

Tae and toast. It's payday but there'll be no celebrations 😡

I’ll sniff you out Grem 😉

I smell of toast. Come find me!.

Just saying 👍😂

I actually got to use my ATM card this morning, had a hard time remembering the code :):)

Its Friday so car and coffee time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ugh, won’t be sorry to see this week over. Someone bring me coffee, stat!!

Lying in bed. Cheapest thing to do 🙄🤣

• Advertisement

Is that Grem I spot 😍😍😍

Advertisement