Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

I don't know where we're going, but it can be a bit further away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

Work trundle soon, cold out I think eek.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,231 ✭✭✭✭ Purple Mountain

Where is @Duvet Day 🤭🤭

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

Where is everyone??

• Advertisement

Clearly somewhere we weren't invited to, @Gremlinertia !

I'm wrapping presents. You?

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Think I'll try catch the start of the F1 before work..

No luck on the racing though live tweets indicate a mess anyway, highlights in the morning will do me..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭ smurfjed

@grem, there will be lots of highlights or low lights even.

@Night owl gal It must have been great to catch up plus beautiful there this time of year..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭ Autosport

What a race 😱😱😱😱😱

Im not a Max fan, Anyone but him 👍

Git to watch the highlights myself and I was entertained 👍

I am freezing, flipping uncontrollable heat and gappy doors

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭ Poochie05

Aw thanks @3d4life 😀

Grem, have you tried a lap blanket? Or hot water bottle on your lap, I find it helps when you just can’t warm up. Hope the night goes quickly for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement