Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭gifted

Shite.....missed a great opportunity there...could have been real duurrrttyyyyyy lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Morning all! @gifted That’s the story of 2022 - Missed Opportunities!!

Deskside drinking a nice festive coffee. It’s the little things. Have a good day one and all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Definitely taking a hip flask of baileys with me to dose my latte. Seasons shenanigans all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Very true 👍

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

There's nothing average about Alfie Auto ☺

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,001 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Off today. In more ways than one. At coffee house. Sipping dark rich brew. Be cool. Happy holidays!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,001 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa here, night owl mode as I’m having a lie in tomorrow before attacking another stack of student assignments.

Met up with a couple of friends in town, one on them is expecting next Spring. Was great to catch up! 👍👍🥰

My beard is coming along nicely for the festive season. My OH is even beginning to tolerate it...lol 😎😁😁😜

• Registered Users Posts: 13,354 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

You should have dyed those grey spots 😀😀😀😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@autosport, that’s so bloody true.

@JK, So what’s the plan, grey or not?

My usual Friday enjoyment, old meets new.

First time that I have seen the new Bronco, but at €70,000, it seems expensive

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That bronco doesn't really stand out?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Dublin Airport T2, waiting for my plane to the US of A. Getting a COVID test the day before was a pain, but it’s been a pretty painless experience after that. They said to arrive 4h before the flight; I arrived 3h before, check-in took about 5 minutes, sauntered through security, had a cappuccino at Butler’s, browsed the Duty-Free, went through US Preclearance, and still got to the gate 2h before flight time. Hurry up and wait, it’s called.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Long day, still have to go to work oops

Yo Grem. I'm on call. At coffeehouse. Across from university. Mobs of students hanging out. Laptop heaven. Tis the season to be jolly.

Hair time now 👍

JK looking well 👍

That bronco doesn’t look like a 70,000 looking vehicle, I’d rather a nice buggatti 😄

A veyron Oh yes please

Duvet's bar aka my couch is open, no restrictions here Tony.😛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Must resist a smutty comment .....

Must resist

Must resist 🙈😅

Oh I'm "gifted" but not in any gifts that are usual.

Ability to choke on air....fall up stairs...get lost on a straight road ....

I'm also not the poster gifted either 😅😅

But how do you feel about sausage rolls?

Abit too messy.

😱😱😱😱😱😱

😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hello.....

You had me at hello...🙊

I'm in......

Keep it together now gifted...play it cool......Real cool now......

Well, what are my chances? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement

Jaysis.. Oh what time is the watershed from Sunday?.

Advertisement