Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

I don't know where we're going, but it can be a bit further away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,921 ✭✭✭✭ Mam of 4

Good on you PM , I bet it looks fab !

Post edited by Mam of 4 on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

The only craic of the toy show was staying up late..

Considering the work trundle

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

Hope you have thawed out by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,934 ✭✭✭✭ Strumms

That IS a bit odd... in fairness I used to look forward to the novelty of staying up but as I remember I’d be fighting off sleep the last 30 minutes of it...

wouldnt kill them for one week to have it start 30 minutes early even have the 9 news on Rte 2.

Deskside listening to 8radio. Started watching Arcane the other day, fantastic stuff so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭ 4Ad

8Radio is a great radio station..

Must check out Arcane..

I hae this weather...

Scotland/england getting a battering lookign at the radar

• Registered Users Posts: 21,112 ✭✭✭✭ Autosport

just loving the toy show, even Alfie is watching it 😊

Oh Alfie i am disappoint!!

He particularly liked the BBQ section 😄

Food can be forgiven of course 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭ JupiterKid

Woohoo! 😁👍👍👍💕

Sounds like You may have a potential little earner on your creative hands, Purple! 🥰

The winter coat was released today. Needed alright

• Advertisement

Oh i'd turn green at that amount of turkey 😄

Home time for grem.. To tea or not to tea...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭ thomil

Jesus, you'd almost need a dedicated hangar for that bird, Smurfjed 😯

Tableside here, wondering whether I can avoid going out in this freezing wind ❄️❄️🌪️

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,823 ✭✭✭ Duvet Day

Sitting in the hairdressers, colour on, no coffee or magazines these days due to covid, I'd love a cuppa. Walked into town, it's fecking Baltic out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭ global23214124

Just meandering between different tapas places. In a bad mood today so trying to cheer myself up. Maybe some coffee will do the trick

Time for work again. Slept feck all for some reason..

Listening to a playthrough of Bjork's album Debut. Absolute epic..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭ Samsgirl

Watching last night's Graham Norton show.

Tis so cold out there tonight. Only left the house to pick up a Chinese.

• Advertisement

Ooh combination for a nice night in all the same 😊

Advertisement