Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Auto that pup is just the nicest wee fella!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Missus found her dragons.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh class!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Great photo of the dragons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

At my 1st full week of work in 18 months post redundancy...hard to get up but the job is fine..twas only for 3 weeks but its's gone to 5 already and possibly Christmas, help pay the bills !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

👍😊😊

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In my leaba, taking it easy with a book and plenty of fluids. Have a rotten tummy bug so it's a day inside at home for me.

Did a bit of art over the past week - here are some of my most recent creations...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Chilling with a Five Lamps in Fibbers

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Evening all. Long work day. I can’t seem to get the heat into me so I have had endless soups today. Mad morning at work tomorrow then off to get the hair cut and coloured. The anticipation of a bit of pampering. Stay warm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

For anyone that is nearly permanently cold ,(like me) , those Snoodie yokes , or whatever they're called , are a godsend . I was gifted one last week , and they're so comfortable and cosy and warm I'd recommend them !

(I'd nearly wear mine outside except it's huge and is pink with donuts on it 😂)

Mam I live in mine 😍 mine is just plain pink 😊

They're better than any fleece dressing gown aren't they?!

It’s like been wrapped up in a warm fluffy heated marshmallow 😊 so soft and snuggly 😊

Excellent description, fluffy heated marshmallow☺

Rather chilly out there this morning, not able for the cold weather 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

There has been a noticeable cold snap these last few days. Thrown my sleeping pattern right off . 😞

Which is why I'm up this late !

Nearly home time ........

We hear you @[Deleted User] 🍷🍷🍸🍸

Work time approaches, le sigh..

• Advertisement

Feel your pain Grem, but my night is not as long as yours!

I'm doing dry November Auto, haven't actually started yet but maybe Monday. 😂🍷

@DuvetDays , get one of those snoodie things for yourself , you won't regret it !

In , fingers crossed it's for the night , had Supermacs and now I have a pain as I ate too much☺

@Grem,do you work nights by choice? Definitely not my best time of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just home, off now till Monday. Just the grocery shop to do and I'm staying in till work time Monday. Still suffering with sinus infection, getting slightly better..

Happy weekend!

Yeah pretty much by choice.. Terrible insomnia always so it works out better..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In the car with my OH, on our way to see Dune in the cinema. 😎👍👍

Dickie Dip tomorrow!! 😜💪💪💪

Deskside, 8radio on, catching up with things

Totally ignoring my own mantra of don’t post when drunk…. I shall pay for this tomorrow :):)

Oh yea, I’m off duty and back in quarantine for 2 weeks.

• Advertisement

Quarantine again? Ouch, enjoy the drinks so

Advertisement