Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poco X3 Pro & F2 early bird deals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

rizzee wrote: »
    Yeah 9th April shipping and 14th-16th delivery for me (Amazon DE) , no payment taken either but presume that’ll be when it’s shipped.

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Flashdan

Thanks for the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

ForestFire wrote: »
    Ordered from Belsimpel also and not dispatched, but is the release for the phones not due until the 7th April or something?

Amazon had them as a pre order and not shipping also.

Some people may have got them already, but I would guess that's an early shipping error.

Edit. Amazon. De have them as releasing 9th April....

My order from Belsimpel was dispatched on Friday and has just been delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Dogre wrote: »

Did you get a dispatch notice on Friday, or the phone just arrived?

Be interesting to know the updates you got from Belsimpel throughout...

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

Did you get a dispatch notice on Friday, or the phone just arrived?

Be interesting to know the updates you got from Belsimpel throughout...

Thanks

Email came on Friday, with a tracking button that worked, and brought me to UPS.

Dear Mr. Dogre,

Your order is on its way to Dublin 16.

Your order number is XXXXXXXXXX
    We have passed the baton to UPS: your package is on its way! UPS delivers your order with order number XXXXXXXXX to you as soon as possible.

Track your package
    You can track your package via this button:

Follow your package

• Advertisement

Email came on Friday, with a tracking button that worked, and brought me to UPS.

Dear Mr. Dogre,

Your order is on its way to Dublin 16.

Your order number is XXXXXXXXXX
    We have passed the baton to UPS: your package is on its way! UPS delivers your order with order number XXXXXXXXX to you as soon as possible.

Track your package
    You can track your package via this button:

Follow your package

Holy **** it was send UPS and you got it! I work with them every day and they truly are the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Ryath

Flashdan wrote: »
    Holy **** it was send UPS and you got it! I work with them every day and they truly are the worst.

Ah now they aren't the worst there's Fastway and and it's a close call if UPS or DHL are worse!

Tempted by the F3 pro but not sure if the camera is good enough for me. Was leaning to pixel 4a 5g for camera and stock android but think long term I'm better to invest in at least a Snapdragon 865 phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Do let us know your first impressions when you’ve had a chance to mess around with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Was that the F3? Still no sign of mine being shipped - the order status is "The order awaits delivery of one or more products from our suppliers"

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Was that the F3? Still no sign of mine being shipped - the order status is "The order awaits delivery of one or more products from our suppliers"

Same here waiting of F3 White 256GB to be dispatched.

Today is the official release day for the device, and also the first time Belsimpel have shown any f3 "In Stock" - Black 256GB.

However the 2 128GB are still 2-7days delivery and the White 256GB is "Out of Stock"

But the Black 256 was "out of Stock" yesterday, so there is some hope........

I think (Hope) Dogre shipment was just an early error shipment and they have them all held back and ready to ship today!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Ryath wrote: »
    Ah now they aren't the worst there's Fastway and and it's a close call if UPS or DHL are worse!

Tempted by the F3 pro but not sure if the camera is good enough for me. Was leaning to pixel 4a 5g for camera and stock android but think long term I'm better to invest in at least a Snapdragon 865 phone.

You mean X3 pro? There isn't an F3 pro is there?

Other question - is there a difference between F3 and F3 5g (i.e. is this just a different title, or does one not have 5g) - F3 on Amazon.de for €299 (doesn't deliver to Ireland).

https://www.amazon.de/s?k=poco+f3&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Ryath

You mean X3 pro? There isn't an F3 pro is there?

Other question - is there a difference between F3 and F3 5g (i.e. is this just a different title, or does one not have 5g) - F3 on Amazon.de for €299 (doesn't deliver to Ireland).

https://www.amazon.de/s?k=poco+f3&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Meant just the F3 added Pro by mistake.

Poco F3 has 5g no version without it. It's confusing especially when some company's use 5g as part of naming scheme.

Still torn Pixel 4a @ €279 is sensible option not overly bothered about 5g support. Oneplus 8T and 8pro @ €650 are tempting me though. Poco F3 specs are amazing for the price especially if you can get it for €300, camera is a deal breaker for me though and reviews say it's decidedly average.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Ryath wrote: »
    Meant just the F3 added Pro by mistake.

Poco F3 has 5g no version without it. It's confusing especially when some company's use 5g as part of naming scheme.

Still torn Pixel 4a @ €279 is sensible option not overly bothered about 5g support. Oneplus 8T and 8pro @ €650 are tempting me though. Poco F3 specs are amazing for the price especially if you can get it for €300, camera is a deal breaker for me though and reviews say it's decidedly average.

So €299 for the 128gig F3 on Amazon is pretty good value compared to the 256 at €399

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BurntAsh

So €299 for the 128gig F3 on Amazon is pretty good value compared to the 256 at €399

Looking around, F3 128gb isn't available for delivery for 299. Best available is 369 from france.

I find it interesting that amazon germany, spain and italy are happy to ship the 256gb version for 399 but "our selected delivery location is beyond seller's delivery coverage for this item. Please choose a different delivery location or purchase from another seller. " when you look for the 128gb 299 version!

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭vidapura

My Poco X3 Pro 128GB arrived this morning.. €250 from amazon.de
    Its a big chunk of a yoke ...
    It was running a bit warm right initially.. maybe just with all the downloading and setting up... not so bad now...
    Funny when you put it in the pocket and feel the heat against the leg.. little bit worrying..heh..

In general tho its a responsive yoke... fingerprint reader is instant..

Screen is crazy big compared to my last phone.. (Samsung J5)..
    Tried it out using google maps in the car there at lunchtime.. brilliant to have such a big screen for that.

So far so good.. downloading PUBG just to see what it can do...

vidapura wrote: »
    My Poco F3 Pro 128GB arrived this morning.. €250 from amazon.de
    It was running a bit warm right initially.. maybe just with all the downloading and setting up... not so bad now...
    Funny when you put it in the pocket and feel the heat against the leg.. little bit worrying..heh..

Tried it out using google maps in the car there at lunchtime.. brilliant to have such a big screen for that.

X3 Pro I presume

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭vidapura

X3 Pro I presume

SH!te.. sorry.. lol.. yeah...

vidapura wrote: »
    My Poco X3 Pro 128GB arrived this morning.. €250 from amazon.de

Got mine this morning from Belsimpel. Mine was running a bit hot also. But great phone, love the screen and the phone feels quite slim compared to my old Redmi 9 Pro.

Interesting - they are saying not in stock but hope to have it soon:
    Poco F3 256GB White€ 354,00
    Number: 1
    Not in stock. We expect to have this product back in stock soon. The expected delivery date is currently unknown. Our customer service doesn't know this date either and can only see the information that's also shown on your order status page. As soon as a date is known, it will be listed here.

No stock of F3 on amazon.de - delivery date went from this week to unknown. Sounds like a major supply delay.

I think I'll bail out and get a Mi 11. Blue is reduced to £699 on Amazon UK.

• Advertisement

No stock of F3 on amazon.de - delivery date went from this week to unknown. Sounds like a major supply delay.

I think I'll bail out and get a Mi 11. Blue is reduced to £699 on Amazon UK.

€699 on Amazon.de! My 8/256 white F3 says "dispatching now" since yesterday, with this Friday as arrival date. I'm not getting my hopes up! Current ETA is 1-2 months which is ridiculous. If it's cancelled I'll probably do the same as yourself, or a couple of other Xiaomi/Oppo phones too.

€699 on Amazon.de! My 8/256 white F3 says "dispatching now" since yesterday, with this Friday as arrival date. I'm not getting my hopes up! Current ETA is 1-2 months which is ridiculous. If it's cancelled I'll probably do the same as yourself, or a couple of other Xiaomi/Oppo phones too.

The 256GB is £699. Amazon.de have the 128 GB for €699.

The 256GB is £699. Amazon.de have the 128 GB for €699.

Good spot!

I normally find when amazon goes dispathing now, it will dispatch. One thing amazon are good at is stock control and status updates. Most orders from Fridays all seem to arrive over Sunday nights, like they have a few containers or trucks ready for the weekend orders.

Best of luck anyway, still holding out for Belsimpel to ship pre order that's now out of stock, let's see how good their stock management is :-(

I normally find when amazon goes dispathing now, it will dispatch. One thing amazon are good at is stock control and status updates. Most orders from Fridays all seem to arrive over Sunday nights, like they have a few containers or trucks ready for the weekend orders.

Best of luck anyway, still holding out for Belsimpel to ship pre order that's now out of stock, let's see how good their stock management is :-(

Thanks, yeah they followed up this afternoon with an email to say it's dispatched. Should be here on Friday but hopefully before hand with priority shipping. Main thing is that it is on the way now.

No harm giving them an email/live chat to see if any updates?

Thanks, yeah they followed up this afternoon with an email to say it's dispatched. Should be here on Friday but hopefully before hand with priority shipping. Main thing is that it is on the way now.

No harm giving them an email/live chat to see if any updates?

Is it possible to upgrade to the priority shipping ? Was sure I saw a email update from boards.ie earlier saying that but I don't see it in the thread now

Is it possible to upgrade to the priority shipping ? Was sure I saw a email update from boards.ie earlier saying that but I don't see it in the thread now

Yeah, on Friday I changed from standard to priority for around a euro extra.

Yeah, on Friday I changed from standard to priority for around a euro extra.
    Where do you do it ? I can't see the option (you're talking about belsimpel.nl right ?)

Where do you do it ? I can't see the option (you're talking about belsimpel.nl right ?)

No. That's Amazon.

• Advertisement

No. That's Amazon.

Ah - that would explain it :o

Advertisement