Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Easter(ish) Paint

Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭ Ectoplasm

Easter(ish) Paint - aka we haven't had a Paint thread in a while - is here!

What is Paint?

It is a chain game. You sign up to either describe or paint or if you don't mind which you do. Your host (me) chooses an image and sends it to the first describer in the chain. They then PM a 10 word description of the image to me.
    I send that description to the first painter in the chain. They use that description to paint a masterpiece (using MS Paint or similar). When they have completed their painting, they send me a link to their image which I then pass on down the chain to the next describer.

Why would I do this?

Mostly because it is fun :). If you'd like to get a sense of how much fun, there is a link to the last reveal thread here and another holiday themed reveal here

I'm interested! What do I do?

Sign up on thread and say whether you'd prefer to describe or to paint. I'll create the links in the chain as people sign up. When your turn comes, you have 24-48 hrs to get your painting/describing done. Then sit back and wait for the laughs.

If you are painting, you'll need to use an image hosting site to share your picture, imgur and imgBB are popular choices for image hosting.

I'm hoping to start this fairly soon, but I'll leave it open after we start for any latecomers.

Comments

Advertisement