Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving test

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

It’s was on a car park then out on the road.

None of us have been working to our fullest the past year so that’s no excuse to charge €300 per day. Its all cash as-well very much doubt the tax man sees all of it.

I don't know about you but I have been working full time over the past year, I've been busier than ever to be honest.

There are a lot of overheads that you aren't taking into consideration. And really its this simple, if you don't feel you are getting value for money then don't do it, don't buy a bike, or find someone else to do it at the price you expect. The price is dictated by a lot of things, but market value is one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 black sabbath

I don't know about you but I have been working full time over the past year, I've been busier than ever to be honest.

There are a lot of overheads that you aren't taking into consideration. And really its this simple, if you don't feel you are getting value for money then don't do it, don't buy a bike, or find someone else to do it at the price you expect. The price is dictated by a lot of things, but market value is one of them.

I’m sure you have been working in a lockdown considering the rsa have not been processing the ibt certs for many months now 😂😂.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

I’m sure you have been working in a lockdown considering the rsa have not been processing the ibt certs for many months now ����.

i go my ibt back in July. I had my test last week. I'm regarded as an essential worker.

Unless you think I'm some sort of instructor, I'm not sure what your point is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

It’s was on a car park then out on the road.

None of us have been working to our fullest the past year so that’s no excuse to charge €300 per day.Its all cash as-well very much doubt the tax man sees all of it.

You obviously don't understand how IBT or lessons work, and the recording of same at all, do you ?

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Advertisement