Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cross trainer

Options
  • 22-03-2021 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My story, missing the gym and the equipment/pool. I am stuck to walking which I hate since I'm a mess of sweat and wind/rain never feel like it was any sort of a work out. and running which is basically a constant cycle of stretch - shin splints two weeks off back again and start over.

When in the gym the Watt machine (bike), treadmill and cross/elliptical(not sure of the difference) always suited me.

I would like to get a cross/elliptical for home (- of the above the only one I could stick 30min at in the gym regularly), say max €500 (if I can find any in stock). I can't remember the gym brand but having used three gyms it was always the same brand, worked fine for me but maybe a bit bulky for home.

Anyone recommend one/where to shop ?

Advertisement