Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Made for Love

• 21-03-2021 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 74,958 ✭✭✭✭ JP Liz V1

Cristin Milioti, Ray Romano and Billy Magnussen star in HBO Max new show starting April 1st

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,448 ✭✭✭✭ Basq

Having watched the first 3 episodes, it's entertaining without being particularly funny or groundbreaking - a bit "Black Mirror-lite".

I don't really know where it's going.. the premise is already running out of steam after just 3 episodes.

Milioti is very good - this, plus Palm Springs earlier this year, proves she's got comedic chops in her!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,792 ✭✭✭✭ Zero-Cool

Gonna start this tonight, she was really good in Palm Springs. Anyone still watching?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭ Sir Oxman

Basq wrote: »
    Having watched the first 3 episodes, it's entertaining without being particularly funny or groundbreaking - a bit "Black Mirror-lite".

I don't really know where it's going.. the premise is already running out of steam after just 3 episodes.

Milioti is very good - this, plus Palm Springs earlier this year, proves she's got comedic chops in her!

I do really like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,226 ✭✭✭✭ CastorTroy

I watched the first 3 episodes. Didn't really click with me. They were each less than 30 mins so not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 74,958 ✭✭✭✭ JP Liz V1

Basq wrote: »

Cristin Milioti reminds me of Lizzy Caplan, she was great as a recurring guest on The Mindy Project

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭ iguana

I quite enjoyed this. There wasn't anything amazing about the story but it wasn't bad. I'd probably watch Cristin Milioti read the phonebook, she's superhumanly charming. Ray Romano, who I only know from his awful sitcom, was also excellent. There were also some nice little visual gags in the background like the H and the B painted over the P and V in 'pervert' on his car.

Renewed

Now cancelled

Advertisement