Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Made for Love

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Having watched the first 3 episodes, it's entertaining without being particularly funny or groundbreaking - a bit "Black Mirror-lite".

I don't really know where it's going.. the premise is already running out of steam after just 3 episodes.

Milioti is very good - this, plus Palm Springs earlier this year, proves she's got comedic chops in her!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Gonna start this tonight, she was really good in Palm Springs. Anyone still watching?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Basq wrote: »
    Having watched the first 3 episodes, it's entertaining without being particularly funny or groundbreaking - a bit "Black Mirror-lite".

I don't really know where it's going.. the premise is already running out of steam after just 3 episodes.

Milioti is very good - this, plus Palm Springs earlier this year, proves she's got comedic chops in her!

I do really like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I watched the first 3 episodes. Didn't really click with me. They were each less than 30 mins so not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 85,007 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Basq wrote: »

Cristin Milioti reminds me of Lizzy Caplan, she was great as a recurring guest on The Mindy Project

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I quite enjoyed this. There wasn't anything amazing about the story but it wasn't bad. I'd probably watch Cristin Milioti read the phonebook, she's superhumanly charming. Ray Romano, who I only know from his awful sitcom, was also excellent. There were also some nice little visual gags in the background like the H and the B painted over the P and V in 'pervert' on his car.

Advertisement