Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make A Fast Food Restaurant List You Wish Ireland Had

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

There's a German chain called Nordsee which do nice fish snacks and sandwiches. It would provide a little competition for Beshoffs and Leo Burdocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭PetitPois89

leahyl wrote: »
    There’s a Johnny Rockets in the states that I presume Eddie Rockets is modelled on but the burgers are way nicer in Johnny Rockets.

Cheesecake Factory is the only other fast food place I’ve visited outside Ireland and it’s amazing, so yeah bring it here *drool

I second Johnny Rockets. I still dream of the turkey burger I had there 8 years ago in LA

• Registered Users Posts: 14,023 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Somewhere that sells german style kebabs
    A proper korean chicken place (chimac, your bastardized version does not count)
    100 montaditos

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Long John Silvers

When you think about we don't have any exclusive fast food seafood places in Ireland.

My thoughts as well, went to Bubba Gump Shrimp a few times, was decent.

Advertisement