Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tool selection

Options
2»

Comments

listermint wrote: »
    Aye I paid 520 for kit two guides ,lock section and clamps. :) UK.

Fkn brexit.

Yeah, that was a cracker of a deal.

I've been buying tools from all over Europe the past year though and there's a smashing range of suppliers I never would have found were it not for Brexit forcing me to look further than the UK retailers and distributors. Veritas tools from Estonia and Sweden, Festool from Germany, Austria, Italy and France. Chisels from Czech republic and Netherlands. I refuse to buy non-UK produced items now from UK based retailers or retailers who buy via UK based distribution. I'd rather leave my money in the EU than prop up their bad decision in the UK. Can't have your cake and eat it I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

any chance you would share all these great sites you have found. im on a similar mission to cut the uk out of my buying if possible

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 452 ✭✭Sharpyshoot

any chance you would share all these great sites you have found. im on a similar mission to cut the uk out of my buying if possible

I think this deserves its own thread and I will start one to get the ball rolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

I think this deserves its own thread and I will start one to get the ball rolling.

i started one a while back.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058161142

Advertisement