Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corey Cadby

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭US3

Can't get a visa, same with perez. Don't understand why he doesn't play the European events though, he played the European Q school

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Is he entered in any of the events being played down under over the next couple of weeks?

Nope. Not sure if tourcard holders are allowed enter regional qualifiers anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

I’ve googled it but can’t see any news on CC, anyone know the story, it’s bit strange

TbL

His card is gone in January anyway, surly they won't allow him enter q school any more. He's not even playing on the Australian circuit so I doubt it's just the visa that's stopping him playing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Going by Matthew Edgar, Cadby had his tour card revoked for not entering any events

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

However, the 2024 PDC Order of Merit Rules now includes an amendment to Rule 3.10, which states:

The PDC may remove a Tour Card from any player who does not participate in a ProTour Event during the first 12 months of their Tour Card unless a bona-fide, independently verified medical certificate can be provided.

As such, the Tour Card won by Corey Cadby at the 2023 Qualifying School has now been removed, creating an additional place in this year's event.

Cadby is in prison according to Phil Barrs

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I would not be surprised. I am absolutely delighted his tour card was taken off him.

I see he was up in court 3 times before Christmas for assault on 3 members of a family. Think we definitely won't see him on TV again. Pity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Talented player but obviously has issues and doesn’t seem completely stable

TbL

Advertisement