Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Do you think vaccination rollout would have been quicker if people were charged?

• 10-03-2021 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭ RandomViewer

Noticed quite a few pro-government bringing up how the vaccines were free is the rollout being held up because certain parties want paid for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,459 ✭✭✭ Bubbaclaus

Which parties? The pharma companies are paid for them and the constraint is currently with their production. So do you mean pay them even more in the hope they can suddenly make more?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,370 CMod ✭✭✭✭ ancapailldorcha

Mod: Thread moved to covid forum.

Show me a god that does not demand mortal suffering. Show me a god that celebrates diversity, a celebration that embraces even non-believers, and is not threatened by them. Show me a god that understands the meaning of peace. In life, not in death.

Steven Erikson

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement