Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphabet Sheep - Actors and Actresses - REVEAL!

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Just looked and shame on all of you who picked Leonardo over Liam Neeson. A weed over a.ride....Tut! Tut! Tut!

Yeah just for the record, Leo wasn't chosen by me for my usual way of voting :p. I just thought he might be one for a sheep.

He wouldn't float my boat at all either.

Yeah well you try and find a photo of a sheep in a tux or a frock :p

Oh no! I googled it and somehow I ended up finding loads of pictures of little lambs and cats being friends!!! Well there goes the rest of my night!

546464.jpg

546465.jpg

Well done Shane and well done Purple.

Thanks for the fun, EN.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Completely missed all of this as was working on another project for elsewhere on Boards :(

Sorry EN. Great hosting as usual. Congrats to ShaneU that was some top quality sheeping...

purple tin... Erm.... Not so much :pac:

Great game folks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh no! I googled it and somehow I ended up finding loads of pictures of little lambs and cats being friends!!! Well there goes the rest of my night!

546464.jpg

546465.jpg

En take first place off shanu and give it to BB, shes deserves it for the above pics alone :D:D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Congrats ShaneU :cool:

Thanks for running EN :D

For some reason I thought Lord of the Rings might be the trap so I avoided all those actors.... that didnt work out too well...

Great game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No vote Pulp Fiction?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Missed the reveal due to technical issues.

Enjoyable game, EN. The twist of naming a movie was great!

Well done ShaneU.

Congrats Shane, well played!

Delighted with 4th place, even more delighted that I didn't win actually. Imagine winning and not being here to crow about it :)

Thanks EN, great game as always :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Weird Al Yankovich! :D

I panicked! I forgot to put in an answer for Y and didn't see the reply PM from EN until the reveal had already started :o Threw in the first one I thought of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

Gratz ShaneU, grazie Electric Nitwit.

Missing out on the win I can live with -

But me being the only one to name that unknown obscurity ORSON BLEEDIN' WELLES!!!??? :P

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Reberetta wrote: »
    Gratz ShaneU, grazie Electric Nitwit.

Missing out on the win I can live with -

But me being the only one to name that unknown obscurity ORSON BLEEDIN' WELLES!!!??? :P

Well if it makes you feel any better I, and I alone, had Peter O'Toole for that letter.

Advertisement